Manatee's at the watering trough

itsaring!

24K Larry
Forum Supporter
Promised i'd post these for Greg. Sometimes Manatees will scare the heck out of you in water. Sometimes all they want is some fresh artesian well water. Baby manatee in the last pic! Don't pee in the water detecting:laughing:

Attachments

• File286.jpg
    File286.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 294
  • File287.jpg
    File287.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 300
  • File294.jpg
    File294.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 288
  • File295.jpg
    File295.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 299
  • File296.jpg
    File296.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 299
That is so cool. The pics are in Larry's back yard. :yes: They look to be really enjoying the watering. They sure at ugly though. Looks like my ex before she had gastro surgery. :laughing:

Are those barnacles all over the old sow? she must be great at giving a massage to the others :lol:

Are those barnacles all over the old sow? she must be great at giving a massage to the others :lol:

Yeah she's been in the brackish water a good while. Shrimping i've been lucky all these years to never throw my castnet over ones head at night by accident. Hit them in the tail a couple times. It will wake you up at 1:00am when the water explodes:laughing:

that's some really cool pics, Dew and I had one swim by us a couple days ago,,,,I couldn't imagine them thrashing in a canal getting bait in the middle of the night,,,,:shock:and don't get me starting about peeing in the water, if you have a wet suit on, you better pee in it or your buddy may take your gold,,,,:laughing:

that's some really cool pics, Dew and I had one swim by us a couple days ago,,,,I couldn't imagine them thrashing in a canal getting bait in the middle of the night,,,,:shock:and don't get me starting about peeing in the water, if you have a wet suit on, you better pee in it or your buddy may take your gold,,,,:laughing:
They don't eat bait. They eat grass like a cow. :D Mullet and other bait fish are not on the menu. As big as they are you would wonder where the fat comes from.

Back
Top Bottom