One Almost and a Bunch of Not Even Close...

Metal Marauder

Elite Member
Been a while since I got out, maybe a month or two. Been super busy. Got out yesterday for 3 hours and one of my good spots was replenished...with mostly junk :no: I did find one cool ring, 13.3 grams of Tungsten Carbide with a nice design from Triton Jewelry. Selling on eBay in the $175-$200 range. I'll count that as an almost, the rest of it not even close (excluding a couple bucks in coins). Two junk earrings, two junk rings, one junk hair clip and one junk pendant :no: Thanks for looking :cool:

Thursday's NUT
Ypao Hunt 6.27.2013 001.jpg

Close Up of the JUNK
Ypao Hunt 6.27.2013 002.jpg

13.3 Grams of Tungsten Carbide 850 Cool Design
Triton Jewelry Tungsten Carbide Ring <=== Link to Actual Ring

Ypao Hunt 6.27.2013 016.jpg

The Rest of the JUNK!
Ypao Hunt 6.27.2013 017.jpg

$200 on ebay? :shock: Man, that is better than gold melt! You better put it on ebay fast. Looks like a car tire. :D

Oh Heck, I had to go look online. The one I found sells for $299. What a bunch of BS. You can get a gold ring for just a bit more. Why are they so expensive?
Been a while since I got out, maybe a month or two. Been super busy. Got out yesterday for 3 hours and one of my good spots was replenished...with mostly junk :no: I did find one cool ring, 13.3 grams of Tungsten Carbide with a nice design from Triton Jewelry. Selling on eBay in the $175-$200 range. I'll count that as an almost, the rest of it not even close (excluding a couple bucks in coins). Two junk earrings, two junk rings, one junk hair clip and one junk pendant :no: Thanks for looking :cool:

Thursday's NUT
View attachment 223998

Close Up of the JUNK
View attachment 223999

13.3 Grams of Tungsten Carbide 850 Cool Design
Triton Jewelry Tungsten Carbide Ring <=== Link to Actual Ring

View attachment 224000

The Rest of the JUNK!
View attachment 224001

Last edited:
You can see I added to my post. Man, those rings are expensive. Yours on the Zales site was really up there for a new ring. Guess I need to start selling on Ebay. :D Might just be posting it tonight myself. You ever sold on ebay?

You ever sold on ebay?

Back in the day I used to sell on eBay. That was before everyone and their mother was selling on eBay. Nowadays, you can't make money on eBay. You might have something nice to sell, but there's always some idiot with the same item willing to sell it for a nickel...

$269.99 @ Zales I'm selling it for $249.99. Any takers? :laughing:

Apparently "Triton" is the "Tiffany & Co" of Tungsten Carbide :lol:
Well, if people are buying this snake oil I am selling it. Man, if I can make $60 from a junk ring I am happy. I have some beautiful silver rings that are worth money but nobody wants them. You say Triton and it might make a difference. I am IN. :D

Well, if people are buying this snake oil I am selling it. Man, if I can make $60 from a junk ring I am happy. I have some beautiful silver rings that are worth money but nobody wants them. You say Triton and it might make a difference. I am IN. :D

I think the ring might have to be stamped "Triton" in order for that to work :lol: Otherwise, all my silver rings are Tiffany & Co :lol:

We're gonna make a killing... :laughing:

that's some nice digging Guam, glad to see you getting back out,,,,them junkers at least make me feel like I found something,,,,,I can't believe people would pay that kind of money for something that is not yellow and shinny,,,:laughing:GL HH

Back in the day I used to sell on eBay. That was before everyone and their mother was selling on eBay. Nowadays, you can't make money on eBay. You might have something nice to sell, but there's always some idiot with the same item willing to sell it for a nickel...

$269.99 @ Zales I'm selling it for $249.99. Any takers? :laughing:

I can't believe anyone would pay that kind of money for junk. Why not get/wear silver?
BH

Back
Top Bottom