New Nokta Impact finds today...

mudwhale

Elite Member
Today because of the afternoon forecast I decided to stay close to my Jeep in case of possible pop up thunder showers here in CT. I went to a really hammered site that is just a carpet of square nails. This place is detected during the week, every day because, I have come here for the last 3 weeks after work and weekends only to find more unfilled holes, metal piles on rocks and stuff hanged on tree branches. Someone comes here every day. Today I got away from the foundation in a direction that I could see this/they persons gave up on. Where I saw they stopped was pure Iron signals and the digging marks stopped right there. Lots of giant iron plates and stuff there. Whoever this/these guy/guys are after is obviously coins. I was on relic mode today and just wanted to find something these dudes left behind. I found a very slight depression in the ground right beyond were they turned at a 90 Degree angle. I started where they left off an got signals of non ferrous everywhere! The rain started to really come down so my hunt was called short. I found a Suspender clasp and a D# organ reed. Where there is one, there are others...

Attachments

• Shirley.jpg
    Shirley.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 125
Nice. Are those really organ reeds ???? I found a half dozen or so of them at an old homestead this spring when we were planting grain. Was always gonna post and ask what they were.

Back
Top Bottom