Finds Were DEEP Down and Few

ScubaDetective

In Memory Of
Forum Supporter
Well got out to play today and had fun as usual. Still haven't hit a great spot but I did find things to keep me content.

Anybody have a clue as to what that fake branch thing is with a brass piece? Looks like it is broken but I couldn't find anything else that goes with it.

Ring is 585 (14k) Date on the inside is Jan 18 1963. Last year the beach was used. War nickel was my ONLY coin. Very strange. Sterling bracelet with a brass chain. Eight gauge shotgun base. Largest I have found out there. In another lake I found a 4 gauge base to a punt gun. Other ring is brass. Still a good day in the river.

Cool finds as usual! I'm not sure what the "branch" looking thing is, but it looks like there are letters stamped on it. I think that I see a "P" or "R" at the bottom end.

Cool finds as usual! I'm not sure what the "branch" looking thing is, but it looks like there are letters stamped on it. I think that I see a "P" or "R" at the bottom end.

I just looked with a loupe. Looks like flowers and whatever was attached was wood. Looks like a miniature cane end to me. Absolutely no clue

Okay, reference the odd item, my first impression was a candle lighter, like used in churches. Second idea was the cane handle, third idea is a lamplighter, like they would have used on gas lamps. Overlying idea is it could be broken off of any kind of decorative work, and it will be impossible to identify it unless you find more of it, or where it came from. Good luck!:grin:

Back
Top Bottom