Gold on a rough day

itsaring!

24K Larry
Forum Supporter
Checked one beach waiting on the tide to drop before heading to another beach where I spread my parents ashes after they passed away. My dad was gone 5 years today. After I said what I needed to I walked down the beach and on the first hole I dug this 21 diamond 10k ring:shock: weighs 2.54 grams. Only dug like 6 targets total. Was a 12 10 on the CTX

Attachments

• IMG_1826.jpg
    IMG_1826.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 468
  • ring1.jpg
    ring1.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 469
Wow! Nice ring but even nicer experience...Paying tribute to your folks in a quiet moment...then...Like your Dad led you to it! There is more to this Sport than meets the eye...

Man that is nice! Do you get to keep it? :lol: It is great to see a son who is proud of his late father. Not all of us had great dads. I know yours was special. Keep those memories, you will meet again.

Checked one beach waiting on the tide to drop before heading to another beach where I spread my parents ashes after they passed away. My dad was gone 5 years today. After I said what I needed to I walked down the beach and on the first hole I dug this 21 diamond 10k ring:shock: weighs 2.54 grams. Only dug like 6 targets total. Was a 12 10 on the CTX

Awesome find. Nice to have a happy memory to go along with the tough ones.

Back
Top Bottom