* Tried a New Location *

meggie

Elite Member
Today I hit a spot that I have not been to before. Why? because I never see anyone there .. That's not to say it wasn't popular 50 or even 100 years ago.
Scored this beauty, 18ct ,hallmarked UK Birmingham 1901.Polished up nicely too.
I'm sure you all know the moral now! .. So don't be afraid try somewhere different.

Attachments

• IMG_1077.jpg
    IMG_1077.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 539
  • IMG_1081.jpg
    IMG_1081.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 534
  • IMG_1098.jpg
    IMG_1098.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 511
  • IMG_1099.jpg
    IMG_1099.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 523
SHHH, no new places out there. Everyone ignore him. Plenty of goods in the places you keep hammering. Keep it up!

Very nice old ring there. Congrats. And stop letting the cat out of the bag!

Excellent reward for going out on a limb and trying a new spot! Very cool! Congrats! :thumbsup:

Whenever I try a new spot where I don't see a lot of people all I get is bullets...:no:

I get caught up in the same old tried a true locations, but have been rewarded with some, "well, let's give this a shot" spots.
Nice ring, love the English hallmarks, so much info/history given.
DL

Today I hit a spot that I have not been to before. Why? because I never see anyone there .. That's not to say it wasn't popular 50 or even 100 years ago.
Scored this beauty, 18ct ,hallmarked UK Birmingham 1901.Polished up nicely too.
I'm sure you all know the moral now! .. So don't be afraid try somewhere different.

Nice ring, I like the Soveriegn too.:grin:

Man that is a NICE RING!!! And I love going to new spots that I never see anyone at. Find great things that way!

Back
Top Bottom