Found another 24K chain!

Got to love pulling out those chains like they are night crawlers. Congrats on the 24k. Big enough to be a man's... any indent on the chain from a pendant bale?
Not that I could tell. But we did look for a pendant for a while

Awesome find!! I can't wait to find a gold chain! Found many silver ones though..
Imagine how many chains never get found:shock:

Thinking ...
Okay. That's it! I am going hunting again today. :mad:

I MUST find one of those chains. I know they are out there; somewhere.

See what that kind of find does to a fellow pirate?

Congrats on an awesome find. :jawdrop:

I have only found stainless chains so far. But I see guys wearing gold and silver on the beach. So, someone must have lost at least one.
You will find one

P P P P p Picolo Player Payday!! Oh Man! Congratulations!
In the country farm hood they say "Pick a load Playa!":lol:

I found 20 inch of barbed wire,,, but when I put it on it didn't look as nice as that gold chain does,, :laughing: ,,, Big congrats on the yellow,,, :bling:
But if you put them both in a freezer it would feel just as cool:laughing:

Itsabout time you lost that "Goldslumpy" moniker.

(Ya see what I did there?)

R5

Nice work any time you can find a gold chain you know your doing something right!

strick

Wow! Gold chain! That's a bucket-lister for sure! Beautiful! Such an awesome find! Serious congrats! :thumbsup:

That's some serious awesomeness there. Way to go! Nice job pulling that out of the sand. Bet that more than made your day, and made you wicked nervous with people watching!

Wow, sh!t man you got something nice there! The penny will be a mystery I imagine. Like the gold pull tab I found. Has to be another detector pusher who left it. Might make a nice necklace. Keep the luck coming MR 24K :stars:

Back
Top Bottom