CTX 3030 programs

Did you watch the smooth tones video I posted ? I'd like to know how he arrived at leaving the discriminated top half of the window ? I know smooth blends target tones together but they can't if they are discriminated out. Is there a possibility of missing masked coins amongst the primary discriminated targets ? I need to catch a good weekend weather break so I can compare both patterns to see. Page 97 of the CTX handbook is the pattern I use. I've since boxed in the Bottom right corner a tier higher to knock down on the iron contrast. I've so much to learn.

Lol, that is awesome to hear. You darn well...or u will soon learn...that they are afraid youll get a machine that scoops up all the good stuff their machines miss. Congrats on the CTX!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Thank you. I like the machine. It is nothing but a matter of putting time behind it.

Again, Does anyone know this person ? I'd like to pick his brain as I'm sure to learn something new with the using the same technique but with limited experience.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgnY2_vHPbI

This gent may know the person.
Send private message to forum member here named Khouse and inquire.
I think the gent goes by multiple forums names on different forums,,if it is who I think it is.

Khouse will know and maybe get you connected to the person.

Also forum member and a sponsor here DetectingMo may be of help as well.

This gent may know the person.
Send private message to forum member here named Khouse and inquire.
I think the gent goes by multiple forums names on different forums,,if it is who I think it is.

Khouse will know and maybe get you connected to the person.

Also forum member and a sponsor here DetectingMo may be of help as well.

I found him. He is a Member here that just sold the Aka Berkut 5.He has 260 videos of various different metal detector machines used on You tube.

Well I sent a pm to him, hopefully we can gain some more info.Ivan

Last edited:
He was kind enough to take time to give us an answer.

He ran the program with a lot of discrimination on the top half to avoid most of the trash targets and to have a better chance of hitting coins without having to hear all the trash tones mixed with it. He verified that if you setup the tone bins for distinguished tone settings, you will be able to pick up coins but you are going to have to listen to the trash too.

I ask if he one recommend one thing, what would he recommend ?

He said it would be to put a lot of hours on the detector and learn it.

I think that is a given for any detector....I have another cat scan Thursday, I hope to be able to get in and out so I can get some time in as the weekend is looking worse than it is for Thursday.

Thx bibelot. No beach hunting yet maybe this summer I will be heading to Galveston tx

TexasCTX3030 - Mario (NetHunter)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I use my ctx at the beach here in Jersey anyone else use theirs on the beach?

I Haven't. I hunt a freshwater beach on land, not in the water. I'm sure it's entirely different. Post your findings and finds here. I'm sorry that can't be of any help to you.

Got my CTX a month ago and I'm itching to dunk it in a river or lake. (With all the proper precautions of course)
Congrats on the CTX. Hopefully you will contribute to the thread with your finds and what you learn while using the CTX.I am looking forward to reading your posts.

6" coil on and ready to try out Brandon "Dr. Tones - combined Fe coin program"
0aa5c9ecc3e6d070eba8c9f90016641e.jpg

I'm trying to add as much information to this thread as possible. I would appreciate it if all of you who frequent here would also contribute to the thread.

Lets make a list of all mlfs we can find and try out. I will focus mainly on coin shooting and see what I can contribute

Back
Top Bottom