Whites prizm iii

Jax

Forum Supporter
I have a guy here locally selling this machine, along with 2 pinpointers, DetectorPro Pisto Probe, and a Garrett Pro Pointer. The whole package for $325. Yeah Looks good dont it, but I have heard mixed reviews about the Prizm 3, and I really dont need it, I just want the Garrett pinpointer :D

Do you think its a good machine to just have for a spare, or sell maybe? I looked up the pinpointers price, and they are close to the price that he is asking for the whites.

Thoughts?

prism's

I hear some bad things about the prism series but I have (and love) my prism V. It takes awhile to learn to trust it. I never dig unless I get the signal to repeat everytime I pass over the target. Sometimes it repeats once or twice and then will not again with any regularity. Those are the kind of hits I wont dig (most of the time its junk or rust) Just thought I'd put my 2cents in...........lobo

The 2 pinpointers retail for around $300. That leaves about $25 for the detector.

If you don't want it, give mey the persons name, and i'll buy it.:D

If I buy it, Thats what I was gonna do was try and sell the rest on here. Im not trying to make a ton of money on it, just want a better pin pointer!:lol:

Swampy459

I hear some bad things about the prism series but I have (and love) my prism V. It takes awhile to learn to trust it. I never dig unless I get the signal to repeat everytime I pass over the target. Sometimes it repeats once or twice and then will not again with any regularity. Those are the kind of hits I wont dig (most of the time its junk or rust) Just thought I'd put my 2cents in...........lobo

I've got the prizm 5G and it does me this way too. It'll beep once or twice then the target will just seem to vanish into nowhere. Sometimes the target seems to jump around (I don't mean on the ID screen, literally it will move around in the ground and cannot be pinned down to one spot before vaporizing)

Swampy459

If I buy it, Thats what I was gonna do was try and sell the rest on here. Im not trying to make a ton of money on it, just want a better pin pointer!:lol:

Personally, I'd spend the $325 as follows:

127 New propointer (absolute must have)
88 Gas to get to a really awesome detecting spot
90 Friday & Saturday night at the super 8
20 Picnic Lunch stuff from the publix

Total:

Priceless: A great weekend treasure hunting without distraction

I'd go for it. Try the Prizm to see if you like it or if it suits you as a loaner/backup. If not, you can probably peddle it for enough to make the pinpointers part of the deal well worth it IMHO.
BB

I just contacted him again. Im gonna try and get it, then sell what I dont need. I cant believe that pisto probe sells for $170! Might try and just sell the Whites and keep both probes :D

Back
Top Bottom