whites prizm 6t

mastermind4010

I recently went from a whites coinmaster to a whites prizm 6t and took out the new machine today and im trying to understand the automatic ground balance.

my question is on the screen is it going to always flash the word trac while sweeping the coil when hunting

any help would be greatly appreciated very much

whites-prizm-6t-facia-500x500.jpg

TRAC in White's parlance is the ground balance tracking. On the M6 and above they all have TRAC just like the Prizm 6T but the other models don't tell you that it's doing it, they assume you know it's doing it because you have it set that way.

Basically, as you are sweeping your coil your 6T will track the mineralization and apparently tells you when it encounters changes in the ground and flashes TRAC to let you know.

m6discsetting001.jpg

On my M6 which is the next model above the 6T and the first of the metal box White's machines, it has a TRAC setting on the ground balance. Your 6T must be in that mode all the time with a button for TRAC LOCK. The purpose for that is if you think you have a really faint signal that could be a target, you temporarily can turn off the automatic ground balance, some really deep targets can be disappeared by automatic ground balancing so if you get a faint beep you can hit your TRAC LOCK and sweep that area on the ground to see if digging is the best course of action or let you decide to leave it in the ground, for example a suspected piece of iron. Or dig it, if you are relic hunting.

Yes it will constantly flash when in track mode. I will lock mine in on trashy areas to keep the machine from trying to constantly tracking and it will quite it down in trashy areas too. Good luck, Tim

Back
Top Bottom