Deteknix x-pointer

justdon

Elite Member
My gpp had to go to be repaired after a year it started acting up and finally would not turn on.So in the mean time i got a x-pointer.Anybody have one and use it.How is it and how long have you had it.

x-point

I've had one for a couple months and it has become my number one pointer. I have a Garrett and 2 Minelabs as well as half a dozen lesser pointers and I like the X the best. I had issues with side pressure falsing on the Garrett and to a lessor degree the Minelabs. So far the X is rock solid and shows no sign of falsing.

Thank you i keep hearing nothing but good about it thats why i bought it.If it proves to be good the gpp might become the back up.

I dont have a back up yet. I dont know what I would do if I didn't have my gpp. Good Luck getting it fixed.

I like trying new things. Especially after seeing some comparison videos, I bought one. I've always used Propointers. I mainly relic hunt.

Since I've bought it, the Garrett is sitting at home, on a shelf. I like how it falses less and interferes with the T2 SE a lot less, than the Propointer.

Now....unless I have an inkling for having to find gold :roll: i'll enjoy my X-pointer!

Just got my X-Pointer yesterday & the timing could not have been better as my GPP had been falsing for about a week -

I haven't had a hunt in yet with the X-Pointer but from what I have read I am excited about using it

I finally got a chance to go out with the x-pointer this morning for 3 hours.It did very well.So much so that when i get the gpp back it might not be my number one pinpointer.I like the way that it does not false like the gpp does.Just by using it for the first time for the money its a very good deal.

I finally got a chance to go out with the x-pointer this morning for 3 hours.It did very well.So much so that when i get the gpp back it might not be my number one pinpointer.I like the way that it does not false like the gpp does.Just by using it for the first time for the money its a very good deal.

Good report!

Got mine from Bart a couple of weeks ago (Great to deal with:thumbsup:). When this pointer sounds off it is from your target not from any falsing. I would buy another if I had to.

Pre-dig request. Someone here tell me what the deepest dime they have pinpointed actually in the ground. Or, say a clad quarter? X-Pointer will hit somewhat closer to 3 inches, like the Garretts does super tunes.

Thanks, martin

From time to time i will make comments about my x-pointer.Went out this mourning feeling good that i had a good pinpointer again and i would be ok until i got my gpp back from garrett.So started hunting first beep pulled out my x-pointer it made a funny type sound so i said i will adjust it to make sure its ok.It seemed like it didn't want to change modes finally after about 10 minutes it did start to go in the modes i wanted it to.But as of now the led light will not come on.I feel if its acting up already i deserve better than this.For those that have a good x-pointer iam happy for you.This is not aimed at you bart but if i could i would ask deteknix for my money back.Already have one iam waiting for repair or replacement .Now it seems like iam still looking for a good pinpointer.And i would be happy if it had at least gone a year before it gave me any problems.Sorry about the rant guys but at the moment iam very disappointed.

Thank you for your help bart.They said to send in the one i have and they will replace it.I don't know if its my luck or the industry.Because once again iam with out a pinpointer.Still waiting for my gpp to come back from garrett and i hope i get the new x-pointer soon.I just don't have the money to keep buying new pinpointers.I hope that one day i can find a pinpointer that may last a little longer than a year and certainly won't go down with just 3 uses.I always feel lost without a pinpointer.But as they say there are worst things in life.And once again bart you are the man.

The $89.99 is for the one that does coins and relics. If you want one that does gold then you will have to get another brand name and pay a little more.:p

Back
Top Bottom