ENDED Pull-Tab Contest Win a Silver Coin

Man, wish I had seen this earlier. I toss them in the trash. Will keep them from now on......

Rob, I just now saw this thread. You should have put a link to it in your signature. Better late than never as they say, you can count me in. I'll be saving them here for you and will PM when I have a box full. We go through at least 6 cases of pop cans a week here at my house.

Rob, I just now saw this thread. You should have put a link to it in your signature. Better late than never as they say, you can count me in. I'll be saving them here for you and will PM when I have a box full. We go through at least 6 cases of pop cans a week here at my house.

Sounds good!

Tabs galore

Dirty,

I have a few pounds of tabs. I started collecting them a few years ago for my step-son to donate to the Ronald McDonald House, but he moved on to go to college and now I still have them and they are still growing. The dilemma is that it would cost way more to ship them to you than the melt value. Right now most of them are in a 12x8x7 box filled to the brim, and none are of the dug variety.
Do you know of any way you son could get the credit for them if I take them to the locale RM House? I would be more than happy to donate them in his name.
THANKS,
Jody

Go get a medium flat rate box from the post office and ship those tabs to me and I will take care of you!:D....or better yet, just tape up that box and take to the post office..that box is cheaper than the big medium flat rate box!

Seven and a half pounds ........ wow what a load!! I do think your son is going to blow away any and all challengers this time!!
Dropped of my first collection jug at a local bar today .... owner was in my store and when he went to use my pen .... guess what was stuck on the end of it?? That impaled tab led to a discussion and he offered to have his patrons fill the jug ......... so today it went to Mel's to start being filled by others. I have about half of another gallon bag filled, so it will head out when I can fill it up!!

Seven and a half pounds ........ wow what a load!! I do think your son is going to blow away any and all challengers this time!!
Dropped of my first collection jug at a local bar today .... owner was in my store and when he went to use my pen .... guess what was stuck on the end of it?? That impaled tab led to a discussion and he offered to have his patrons fill the jug ......... so today it went to Mel's to start being filled by others. I have about half of another gallon bag filled, so it will head out when I can fill it up!!

Sounds great!

Hey! Somethin' I'm good at!

I guess I'll start saving them for next year. I wish I had the time to hunt these days. College is tough. I don't drink much soda either. Good luck! I can just imagine his friends faces when they see all these pull-tabs! :shock:

I guess I'll start saving them for next year. I wish I had the time to hunt these days. College is tough. I don't drink much soda either. Good luck! I can just imagine his friends faces when they see all these pull-tabs! :shock:

I am worried about not getting good enough pictures when he turns them in.

Here's the two BIG boxes from last week. HOLY COW!

Let's just say....a small pile of silver is being packaged up for these 2 great members!

THANKS

Now with a can of spaghetti o's for size....WOW!

I'll be sending my tiny bag of what I only dug this year compared to those boxes out soon. That's a lot of soda and beer in those boxes

Clad 54.35, oldest coin 1913, rings 7, gold 1,silver 7, wheats 28

Back
Top Bottom