BEWARE of seller BluegrassJames

Nothing, SAD no one with "authority" wants to do anything about it.

Guys go back and read my post. Get the locals to do a report even if they don't want to. It is their job and they are just dodging paper work. TRUST ME! The find the local secret service office near the bad guy. We need all the reports sent to ONE agent.

This will show there is a major problem and he will find his ass in federal prison serving almost day for day.

If you guys want me to find a secret service agent that will take them let me know. I have some contacts. Just get the reports.... You are wasting your time until you have a report.

Local do report as in local to scammer or local in ones own area?

Have the report made where you live. The actual theft occurred there. That is where you sent the money. All you need is a basic report saying you sent $XX to the suspects name ect ect on X date for the item and never received the item via mail. The item was purchased with credit card ect ect

Then get a copy of the report and send it to whatever secret service office is close to the bad guy. Call them and talk to an agent about the credit card fraud and advise him there are multiple victims... When he gets the reports from everyone else he will be more likely to start a federal case.

The bad news is that with some people getting their money back they are not likely to follow through and this guy will keep doing it. We need enough people willing to follow through.

this guy needs to get nailed. please follow through even if you got your money back. he will do this again in other forums.

Guys, I have tracked James, and have his pictures, work area, etc.

Please pm me if you want the information.

The mods deleted the thread I made with it.

Hey, is this the guy's name "james kirby"?

I need to warn others in the Facebook groups - mine and others.

Thanks!

Cfmct;awendaw

I knew that BluegrassJames sounded familiar?
It's all over the your forum about Beware of Bluegrass James. See Below. Are you guys letting him back as JRagen?

I know of 3 people that have gotten screwed out of several hundred dollars by this forum member(myself included). Do not send any money to this guy as you will not get what you purchased. Luckily I sent regular Paypal and started a dispute. He will not respond to pm's or emails. He needs banned from this and all MD forums.

Bluegrass James is now JRagen so it appears. Beware!

Got an offer to sell a detector last week by someone with the form name Kentucky Diggin. I purchased it using PayPal but not "gift" as he requested.
He said he would ship the next day. When I went back on site to thank him all of his posts had changed to the name JRagen and the post by Kentucky Diggin had disappeared completely except where they were embedded in other responses.

The administrator says that JReagan could not have posted those messages because he is a pending member whatever that means. I think they're still trying to figure it out.
PayPal has already refunded my money. I would caution all members not to deal with anyone offering to sell an item that the price is too good to be true it probably is! Also if you don't know the person you're dealing with, by all means do not use the PayPal Gift payment method. If you do you have little chance of recovering your money.

Got an offer to sell a detector last week by someone with the form name Kentucky Diggin. I purchased it using PayPal but not "gift" as he requested.
He said he would ship the next day. When I went back on site to thank him all of his posts had changed to the name JRagen and the post by Kentucky Diggin had disappeared completely except where they were embedded in other responses.

The administrator says that JReagan could not have posted those messages because he is a pending member whatever that means. I think they're still trying to figure it out.
PayPal has already put refunded my money. I would caution all members not to deal with anyone offering to sell an item that the price is too good to be true it probably is! Also if you don't know the person you're dealing with, by all means do not use the PayPal Gift payment method. If you do you have little chance of recovering your money.

When a member is no longer visible on the member list it means we have taken care of him...

When a member is no longer visible on the member list it means we have taken care of him...

Craig, PayPal has a refund my money, so I guess we can look at it is not being a big deal, but I'm just trying to figure it out so I can try to keep it from happening again I think ALL of us need to figure it out.
The question I have is this: How did Kentucky Diggin turn in all of a sudden to JRagen Who used to be Bluegrass James?
Is someone hacking this forum?

Ps: I forgot to post here. JRAGEN tried to get me a 2nd time for $270 a few days ago. Thankfully I searched his older posts and saw his name/town/age before I sent him the money, which he also tried me to send as "gift".

I messaged him back with his picture and reported to admins who banned him.

Back
Top Bottom