Returning Rings

Swing4TheRing

Forum Supporter
I have been having quite a few ring return missions as of late. This one took two trips out and I had to hike in 3/4 of a mile just to get to the location. It was on a lake with a sandbar off of a point. Ended up finding it at about waist high. 14k.

Stay tuned for hopefully an epic ring return surprise for the owner!

Attachments

• 120286193_995311717584571_316150669646496925_o.jpg
    120286193_995311717584571_316150669646496925_o.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 456
Last edited:
That’s a really nice ring,glad you could find it for them.I guess it’s not bad finding a ring like that knowing you’ll return it if you do, but then again I’ve never found anything like that. But I’d return it if I could. Congrats

Kapi is big on returns too, good luck finding the owner.
Sounds like that ring was remote!!

Last edited:
:dingding: Great job on the effort to find it and superb on returning it! Looking forward to the return pic.

Another posse commission hunt solved ! Let's see a pix of the reunion and the happy repatriation when it goes down ! Congratz .

So I had the owner and her husband drive 45 minutes out to the lake, bring their boat, and drive me out to the sandbar just so I could "punk" them and pretend I picked it up off the bottom just by eyeballing it after having her explain what they did that day they lost it (video forthcoming). They had no idea I had found the ring a week earlier :cool3:

So I had the owner and her husband drive 45 minutes out to the lake, bring their boat, and drive me out to the sandbar just so I could "punk" them and pretend I picked it up off the bottom just by eyeballing it after having her explain what they did that day they lost it (video forthcoming). They had no idea I had found the ring a week earlier :cool3:

Ha! Can't wait.

Back
Top Bottom