Lunch shock!

KingTotsalot

Official Tot Lot King
Forum Supporter
Mabelvale, south of Little Rock, Arkansas
Well after this morning and the less than stellar take...like 7 mems and a toy car at a park totlot I had never hunted...and will never again....I decided to gulp a hamburger for lunch and head out to a park that I had not been to since the big floods about 3 weeks ago. The pic shows my take, but the interesting find of the hunt was an earring...small square...hit me as odd when I picked it up...the back pin was bend against it and as I straightened it out, I noticed the press clasp was still on it...:?: Must have been a purse drop or sumpin, not lost out of a ladies ear!

Anywho, when I got back to the office I cleaned my finds and got out my hand lens...the back is marked 925...it is sterling! :shock: But more importantly there are 25 very tiny..perhaps 1/2 point stones prong mounted.:shock::shock: Man that jeweler was a heck of a lot more patient that me with those stones...I recleaned it as best I could here...and I am now thinking they are diamonds..they are fully faceted stones, not just chips. I need to get it home and clean it with my ultrasonic as there is still some dirt embedded on the backs of the stones...Maybe blast it with my needle sprayer to clean it. Anywho. It appears to be only my 3rd piece of real, not costume, jewelry! To bad I don't have a pierced nose or sumpin...would look good! :lol::lol::lol:

Attachments

• Brodie Creek park 05 25 2011 17 mems die key BFF bracelet 2 unkns .925 earring with  25 tiny dia.JPG
    Brodie Creek park 05 25 2011 17 mems die key BFF bracelet 2 unkns .925 earring with 25 tiny dia.JPG
    69.3 KB · Views: 409
foil and when I looked down it was exposed in the dirt..just plucked it out with my fingernail! :lol: it was not in a totyard, but at the base of a tree near a picnic table...I hunt that area frequently because when it rains hard, and the soil erodes, pennies are left laying on the ground there.

im so jealous man. you already have gold and silver. All i have is some coins and some other keepers. anyways great finds and congrats on the silver! HH

Pierce your bellybutton, you would look real hip sporting a short shirt, exposing that awesome thing, swinging your detector back and forth :lol:

While you found silver, you also found an artifact...that long silver thingy what do those old timers call them...STYLUS??????????? Do phones or PDAs even come with those anymore. I tried one on my Star Tac flip phone and poked a hole right through the keypad!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Back
Top Bottom