Unspent ammo in parks

CerealEyes

Two weeks, two public City parks, two unspent bullets. One a 38 special and the other a weird long gun.

Why so much unspent ammo in these parks? Is it just gun friendly Utah? How about you guys?
d2540920c12082b2b96a33cb4787d53e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Washington parks seem to have a little more variety. :rifle:

Several months of finds here. :yes:

Attachments

• IMAG0358.jpg
    IMAG0358.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 318
Same here. I've found some too. The fired bullets in parks are even more surprising to me.

I find live rounds every year in school totlots!

It seems the Middleschoolers favor the .380's and .25 cals, probably because their hands are small...:?: The Highschoolers are all shooting 9mm, .38+p, and a few .45 acp...I suppose it makes sense, what with their larger structures..

At some of the preschool and day care centers, you get the .22 rimfires and knives...:laughing:

(I wish I was kidding..:(.)

not hard to figure out

I also find lots of live and spent ammo in parks and school tot-lots.
Simple to know why-- what better recess time show and tell between you and your buddies "Yeah thats one from my dads 1911 .45 auto, He lets me shoot it all the time!"
The live or spent casings dont bother me (didnt you ever beat on a live round with a hammer when you were a kid? not much of a pop if you did get one to go off) The real problem is the spent bullets in those lots!

Ya, hard to tell but it's a modern jacket bullet. Maybe .357 mag or Max or .41 mag?

I find spent and unspent rounds all the time around here all different calibers some even look like fresh dropped I find them in parks and at the beaches seems wrong but at least I get the before kids find them

Sent from my LG-V410 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom