frankiefry wrote back...she is doing fine!

DIGGER27

In Memory Of
Alabama, by way of Detroit, Tampa Bay, Alabama and
102_0632.JPG

A few weeks ago I asked if anyone had heard from frankiefry since she has not been on the forum for awhile.
http://metaldetectingforum.com/showthread.php?t=245422

I was not the only one that missed her because she was/is one of the most supportive, positive, cherriest, nicest members we have here.
When she found something good you could practically feel the joy coming from the words in her posts.

She just messaged me and told me she is doing great so I thought I would let the rest of you guys know that were a little concerned.
They sold their house and bought a truck and a 5th wheel so they are officially nomads now...and they seem to be loving the new lifestyle.
Good for them.

Hi Digger27,
I'm not really missing, just not on the forum much any more. Hubby and I have had a lifestyle change and are now fulltime RVers, living in a 5th wheel. We sold the house and 95% of the stuff, bought a big truck and 5th wheel and hit the road on Feb. 2, 2017. Headed to TX where our younger daughter and family is (Austin area) and then spent time on the TX gulf coast. We did a bit of detecting, but nothing to write home about. Headed back north in April and landed in northern IN for the summer season. We are now officially 'workampers' , which means we are living and working at a rv park/campground. Haven't had time yet to do any detecting here, but hope to soon. Thanks for thinking of me and the nice things you wrote. Hope you are doing okay and all is well. I'll check in more often now that we are settled for the season.
Happy Hunting,
Sharon

Very nice to hear they are doing well and are happy. Thank you for letting us know you'd heard from her. Pass on our good wishes if you chat with her again.

Great news!

I hope they are having a blast and find some cool stuff..

Thanks for the the update Digger!

<°)))>{

Good for them. Downsize the homestead , simplify the life , makes stress free living. I've been thinking of doing the same thing for a while. Maybe in the next few years.

Thanks everyone for being concerned. We are fine and finding our feet with our new lifestyle. So far, so good, but the detecting has taken a back seat for a bit. We are looking forward to finding some 'new' hunting grounds and I'll post when I can. Living and working at a campground doesn't leave much time, other then rainy days, for detecting, and we can't do it in the rain, so...Happy Hunting to all : )

Back
Top Bottom