Killer B contact info

IDXMonster

Elite Member
Anyone got current info to send headphones for repair? The one on the Killer B website doesn’t get me a response....twice. Thanks!

I thin Trap sent a pair in last fall and I grabbed a spare set of replacement muffs at the time . I just repaired mine myself . Text me Kev if I can help . Wires usually crack going into the head set or into the plug for the kind of miles a guy like you puts on .
Wish I could me more help brotha

Last edited:
I posted a question about Killer Bees on another forum a couple years ago. A member told me to get ahold of John Smith at 205-239-6680. He's the guy that makes Killer Bees and the Sunray phones. Not sure if the number is still valid, but I did get in contact with him that way a couple years ago. Hope this helps.

Oh. The helpful member also told me to text him. Might have better luck that way.

I posted a question about Killer Bees on another forum a couple years ago. A member told me to get ahold of John Smith at 205-239-6680. He's the guy that makes Killer Bees and the Sunray phones. Not sure if the number is still valid, but I did get in contact with him that way a couple years ago. Hope this helps.

Oh. The helpful member also told me to text him. Might have better luck that way.

Thanks Dan I will try that...

I thin Trap sent a pair in last fall and I grabbed a spare set of replacement muffs at the time . I just repaired mine myself . Text me Kev if I can help . Wires usually crack going into the head set or into the plug for the kind of miles a guy like you puts on .
Wish I could me more help brotha

Thanks Brad,it’s coming apart at the jack just beyond the strain relief. I could fix it as well but have other headphone options in the closet so it’s not critical. I was just looking at them in passing yesterday and want to get them working again at some point...you know how THAT is.:lol:

Sorry I did not get this info to you sooner Kevin. It is John Smith (205-239-6680). He did good great work for me, Sun Rays and Killer Bees.
Trapper
B&B Distributtion
1106 Crabtree Rd.
Tuscaloosa, Al. 35405

Back
Top Bottom