2005 Finds

napalmfish

Here are my spectacular finds from last year. :D *I'm a little late at posting because I finally got myself a digital camera. I know it's not quite as impressive as everyone else's finds. But none the less, I did find them.

114 Pennies
21 Nickels
17 Dimes
3 Quarters
2 Chuck E Cheese Tokens
1 Korean Coin
0 Gold or Silver

Attachments

• 2005_coin_finds_190_756.jpg
    2005_coin_finds_190_756.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 795
LOL, ya just gotta love those zincolns don't ya. Hey thats not a bad start napalmfish. Nice clear pic you took, what kind of camera did you get anyway?

napalmfish

You have to start somewhere and you did fine... Look at the people who pick up the hobby and after a while shove the detector in the closet and forget about it..

Metal detecting is about research, patience and perseverance. :grin:

We have the same coffee table, Napalmfish. :lol:
It's really not important, but I've never even heard of "Chuck E Cheese" 'til I seen mention of it in here.
What is that, a cheese store?
(kinda secluded, I guess. :D)

hoser said:
LOL, ya just gotta love those zincolns don't ya. Hey thats not a bad start napalmfish. Nice clear pic you took, what kind of camera did you get anyway?

Hoser

I got a Kodak EasyShare Z740 digital camera. It was the best quality for price camera I could find.

Takes great pics. Of course a large part of taking pics lies with the person behind the camera. Good job.

Krom,
Chuck E. Cheese is a pizza restaurant chain that caters to kids, with lots of video games and a large mouse named Chuck E. Cheese that is sort of their icon. Sometimes they dress up a guy in a huge mouse costume, and then he interacts with the patrons (and sometimes scares the wee ones).

Back
Top Bottom