Got a TRX for Xmas, why...

NCtoad

Forum Supporter
do the instructions not include how to set the sensitivity level? Just so happens I watched a youtube vid that shows how to change it, and it works with mine, but why doesn't White's include that in their instruction manual? Is that something that's not supposed to be changed by the user? BTW, this thing's gonna blow the doors off my cen-tech pp!:woot:

On another note, the vid I watched also said these are not waterproof, only water resistant. On the box it says waterproof IP68 rating. Can I dunk it without any worries?

I quickly set mine to max and that works best for me. It does seem queer that a manufacturer would leave the settings option out of the manual. Just sayin'

On factory setting, it emulates Garrett's depth or less, yet Whites accepts the praises of 4-5 inches to the public. Hmmmm

Yes is water proof to 10 feet......at least mine is ( the newer one). The nice thing about these is the tip pinpointing in the hole. The TRX finds the target and does not sound off on the shaft like the carrot. Thats what I like and some prefer the other. Also for prospecting, the TRX will find very fine small gold and the others will not . To each his own, the TRX is a Merry Christmas !!

Back
Top Bottom