"new" atp??

Chipk

Elite Member
Saw an Electroscope All Terrain Pro on sale on eBay. IT IS NOT A GARRETT PRODUCT. It looks like a toy ray gun that you'd see on a Bugs Bunny cartoon. . For $695, it can cover up to 1000 feet and go 6-8 feet deep. However it is advertised as eliminating small items like a single coin or ring.

The advertiser advises that there will be NO refunds except in unusual circumstances and then there will be a 20% restocking fee. Sounds like great customer service.

Sadly I did a screen print but this site won't accept the format so I can't show you this product. But it's impressive that it can be easily held in one hand and yet has such a tremendous range. Looks like it runs off of a single AA battery.

Personally I'm going to stick with my Garrett ATP. I don't need to find 1000 pull tabs at a time.......:laughing::laughing::laughing:

This?

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    84.2 KB · Views: 569
The thing is an instruction video I skimmed thru shows the person using the model 20 later switched to a regular detector and found a small item, if you have time to watch all 3 parts of the instruction video you should get a clearer idea of it's main function.

Here is the instruction video I found on it -

An electronic dowsing rod. They have been sold in different styles for years but I have never heard of anyone finding anything with one. They usually claim to find gold at great distances. That's cheaper than most of them sell for.

Last edited:
Wow, that looks like a winner. I wonder if he would recommend that I buy one for each hand to cover more ground quicker. I'm sure they would pay for themselves in just a couple of hunts. They certainly look like quality tools with high grade components.

I called him, Mr Madoff, and he suggested I go ahead and get one for each hand and a third as a backup, in case the batteries go dead in the one....he sure is a swell guy

I believe P T Barnum covered the subject quite well.

Personally I do spent my money with companies that sell that kind of Junk.

Any dealer who sells that junk is as a minimum greedy and in my opinion a Crook.

Last edited:
Can't help but lol at some of the stuff people come up with. Looks like a ray gun and I wonder if they have a mini one they call a propointer lol

Target is selling a similar model for under $30. Probably work just as well.

Attachments

• phaser.jpg
    phaser.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 387
No returns on all this type of "detectors". That alone should say something. I saw another kind on Ebay where in the details page the seller reacted to the negative talks that have been out about these contraptions. If I remember right, one sentence starts with....Yes we use a soap box but it is only used to contain the electronics. Plastic soap container? Where do I sign up??

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

And so expensive! 2500.00. But it finds gold 10 miles away! Why sell it then?
400c6b9fcbc0ae8ede0dc2d3832f6f14.jpg
fb32c2098fc50f5e10015d56a91365d4.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I called him, Mr Madoff, and he suggested I go ahead and get one for each hand and a third as a backup, in case the batteries go dead in the one....he sure is a swell guy

I was drinking some coffee when I read this and nearly chocked. I agree, what a swell guy.

Back
Top Bottom