jruckman38

Elite Member
What would you grade this coin at.

Attachments

• 20190511_155335.jpg
    20190511_155335.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 842
Last edited:
EF, in my opinion (for what it's worth). Oops, I missed the ding on her knee. I take back the EF, the ding probably drops it a couple grades.

Last edited:
Good looking coin. There does seem to be a sizable 'ding' to Lady Liberty's right knee though. Not sure how that would effect the grading.

Good looking coin. There does seem to be a sizable 'ding' to Lady Liberty's right knee though. Not sure how that would effect the grading.

That ding is definitely going to drop the value big time..i belong to coin community,a forum like this one except for coins vs metal detectors..I’m not much good at grading but those guys want everything mint and what’s not gets ran through the ringer.

I would put that coin in the 35/40 range. It does look like you dinged it digging if this was dug since the damaged area is shiny.

I’m not sure someone would buy if for more than VG type money with a ding like that right Smack dab in the middle.

If I found it, I’d be happy to display it but it’s thats about as far as it goes I’m afraid

I would put that coin in the 35/40 range. It does look like you dinged it digging if this was dug since the damaged area is shiny.

I’m not sure someone would buy if for more than VG type money with a ding like that right Smack dab in the middle.

If I found it, I’d be happy to display it but it’s thats about as far as it goes I’m afraid
I don't think I wer would get that much for it so I'll probably just stick it in coin sleeve and call it a day.

The coin is at least VF maybe even XF but the ding in the knee really drops the grade down a notch or two. If it's a dug silver coin, I NEVER sell it. If you do sell it, the grade is somewhat meaningless, the real issue is how much you get for it regardless of what grade is assigned to it. Beautiful find....Congrats

The coin is at least VF maybe even XF but the ding in the knee really drops the grade down a notch or two. If it's a dug silver coin, I NEVER sell it. If you do sell it, the grade is somewhat meaningless, the real issue is how much you get for it regardless of what grade is assigned to it. Beautiful find....Congrats

Thank you.

Good looking coin. I would love to dig a silver this. Put it in a snap case. And add it to your treasure chest. This is a keeper.
I would need better photos to give you a good grading. Cant really see the coin surface. And the like is playing tricks on me.
I would be willing to trade you other silvers for this one. PM me.

Back
Top Bottom