Slow weekend #95

cellrdwellr

Elite Member
Hey everyone, had a few hours Saturday and Sunday. Besides 6 wheats this was the only silver. I did manage a copper from the 2cent seated park, unfortunately shes toasted but I can see the Britannia on the reverse. The barber came from the random woods spot from last season, been waiting for the vegetation to die down some. Will be doing some cornfield hunting this afternoon maybe, with a fellow forum member. Until next time thanks for looking and happy hunting!

Attachments

• 1022172324.jpg
    1022172324.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 268
  • 1022172325.jpg
    1022172325.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 248
Congrats Jeff on the Barber. Your a bit ahead of me on the Silver count but I think we will both reach the Century mark before the snow flies. Jack

Congrats on the Barber and toasted copper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great looking barber, congrats!

Man that’s a beauty of a coin! Congrats!

Good find......Barbers are always nice !

1800's Barber! Thats a good one to give a guy a silver fix!

Congrats Jeff on the Barber. Your a bit ahead of me on the Silver count but I think we will both reach the Century mark before the snow flies. Jack

Congrats on the Barber and toasted copper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks everyone! Spots are drying up, only good for a silver here and there. Will be looking for new ground this weekend. Happy hunting!

Beautiful first year Barber! Good luck on finding more spots that produce,I have a feeling you'll sniff out another site or two...and then the next 5 will be easy!
Just give that machine a chance and you know what happens...BANG! Silver in the bag!:grin:

Beautiful first year Barber! Good luck on finding more spots that produce,I have a feeling you'll sniff out another site or two...and then the next 5 will be easy!
Just give that machine a chance and you know what happens...BANG! Silver in the bag!:grin:

Very nice old Barber! Hopefully you can find more old stuff from that spot. Congrats!

Omg! 95 is a sweetheart! Great googly moogly👀
Congrats !
,Dew

Thanks everyone! The dime has seen a few pockets, but I was on a pretty long merc and Rosie streak so it was welcomed. HH!

Congrats! I sure miss living in an area where decent finds were a regularity.

"Slow week" .... You'll get no pity from me Mr "95" :p:laughing:

Congrats! I sure miss living in an area where decent finds were a regularity.

"Slow week" .... You'll get no pity from me Mr "95" :p:laughing:

Congrats on the Barber Dime...getting close to 100 silvers now!

love those barbers!

Thanks guys! The woods I got the barber is really tough, some days I cant even find a wheat, the next day could be completely different. If and when I get to 100 it will be the first time ever, so thats a big deal to me. Happy hunting out there!

Back
Top Bottom