Newbie from Southern Oregon

F

Freedom420

Hi all, I'm new to the forums...I'm from southern Oregon. I've been MDing on and off for a couple of years but have got more serious about it the last few months. I look fwd to reading and posting here at Friendly MDF. I'm currently using an old whites coinmaster 6000/di. I just recently got it. Also I use a Compass AU 52 and some off brand one that does pretty good.

Anyone from the Josephine county area?

HH Freedom420

Welcome to the forum from Colorado.

Living in Josephine County, you should seriously invest in a good gold detector like the White's GMT Goldmaster. Or if you wanted a better coin detector and a pretty good gold detector, you could go with the White's MXT and 6X10 inch DD coil.

I wish I lived in gold nugget country like you. Yeah I live in Colorado, but it is a good 4-6 hour drive to the gold nugget bearing locations. You are smack right in the middle of it. :D :D

Welcome aboard Freedom.... In addition to the suggestion about the GMT, might I also suggest the White's TDI. It is a PI machine that is super on nuggets. HH RickO

welcome Freedom420

Welcome to the forum, Im from the soggy end of the Willamette Valley, (Lane Co.) Sorry cant be more specific for members in your area, there were several members here from Grants Pass surrounding areas, not sure about Jacksonville etc.? You are in a really potentially good area, thats for sure. :yes:

Another welcome from Kansas. Working properly, the old Whites 6000Di's will still find things. I guess it's all about what you are looking for.

Welcome Freedom, , I dont live in Or. but I am not to far, I live about 2 1/2 hours from S.Oregon witch equates to "I'll be right there in MD language", Lots of history in your area, I can think of one good area, the old town of Waldo, its in between O'brien and Tahkelma, probably need to get permission I believe its all private but not sure, I do know it was a gold mecha 100 years ago, biggest town around back then,now.......just a bare space on the monument where a bronze plaque that marked the town of Waldo, used to be.

Hello neighbor (Sort of)

How's it going neighbor, I live here on the coast of Coos Bay and am new myself lots of knowledge to be found here among the members.
SD

Back
Top Bottom