<The Penny Potty>

AceGVSU11

Sponsor
Forum Sponsor
Forum Supporter
I was at my aunt's house over Thanksgiving week and she told me to go take a look down in the basement as she just remodeled the bathroom... needless to say I'm inspired for when I purchase a house and want to remodel!!!

now all she needs is the toilet seat I saw on a thread here that was clear acrlic with silver coins molded in it:lol: thats alot of pennies, I think if I did it I would of used all zincolns 1983 and newer.:laughing: copper is worth way to much.....cliffy.

Funny but if you add it up on paper I guess, materials only, or at least just the pennies (not sure how they are attached or if there is an epoxy poured over them) ....not sure of the labor but if I'm doing my math correctly that's $2.56 per sq ft (again, just the pennies) Considering other coverings that's really pretty cost effective. I think the granite for my bath was around $15 p/sq ft not to mention underlayment, thinset, grout etc. So this brings me to another question I have always wondered (because I keep a mix of coins in those glass carboys until they are full) but which coin would be the most value per mass? I mean if you just put all dimes in one, or all quarters, halfs etc in another? I guess my question is...Is a cubic foot of dimes more valuable than a cubic foot or quarters or whatever? Furthermore. I don't own a TV so I have time to ponder sensless subjects such as this.

Back
Top Bottom