Snow hunt equals 52 Grams of Silver goodness !!

I love the tips and tricks I’ve picked up on this site! I now carry a plastic garbage bag and zip ties in my carry case just in case I need to search fresh snow. Fresh snow is on the menu here. Just shoveled 8” and had another 2” fall since I shoveled. When my new Nox gets in I have another snow sled hill to go look at. I’ve left this one alone. Should have some quick clad and hopefully some jewelry!

I Tell ya, these little plastic bags you get your sundrys in from the store have such a multitude of uses! Its like how did I ever get along on this Planet without them! Not only perfect for bagging coil to snow hunt, but like for about everything! You can twist them up and make one hell of a rope to lash a canoe down to the roof of your car! Or braid them all together for a tugboat towline! Or make yourself a set of shoes or pants or whatnot...Plastic is one strange and valuable product...Imagine if Davy Crockett had a plastic 2 liter bottle? Or Jim Bowie? We probably woulda won the Alamo!

Just saying..petrochem bags, pipes, and bottles RULE! Best invention of the Century! Dont believe me? Try making yourself a oak stave pail or carrying in water to support a household! Try tying up a prisoner with twisted paper bags...

Just saying...just think about trying to carry a gallon of water without employing any kind of plastic?...Yep..goat bladders, coconuts, leaves..unless you got the skills to build yourself a white oak barrel or throw some pottery...I dare any of us to even try to transport a gallon of water without modern plastics...So yeah, in this light, those orange 5gal Home Depot plastic pails are worth every cent! And a guy should keep an eye out for all plastic bags and discarded 5gal ditch pickle buckets..

I dare you to make any kind of 5gal water proof container...plastic 2liter empties and 5gal pails...

That’s a lucky tree lol. Congrats!

Nox 600
Best find to date - 15g platinum ring and 1876 love token

I Tell ya, these little plastic bags you get your sundrys in from the store have such a multitude of uses! Its like how did I ever get along on this Planet without them! Not only perfect for bagging coil to snow hunt, but like for about everything! You can twist them up and make one hell of a rope to lash a canoe down to the roof of your car! Or braid them all together for a tugboat towline! Or make yourself a set of shoes or pants or whatnot...Plastic is one strange and valuable product...Imagine if Davy Crockett had a plastic 2 liter bottle? Or Jim Bowie? We probably woulda won the Alamo!

Just saying..petrochem bags, pipes, and bottles RULE! Best invention of the Century! Dont believe me? Try making yourself a oak stave pail or carrying in water to support a household! Try tying up a prisoner with twisted paper bags...

Just saying...just think about trying to carry a gallon of water without employing any kind of plastic?...Yep..goat bladders, coconuts, leaves..unless you got the skills to build yourself a white oak barrel or throw some pottery...I dare any of us to even try to transport a gallon of water without modern plastics...So yeah, in this light, those orange 5gal Home Depot plastic pails are worth every cent! And a guy should keep an eye out for all plastic bags and discarded 5gal ditch pickle buckets..

I dare you to make any kind of 5gal water proof container...plastic 2liter empties and 5gal pails...

Excellent Plastic observations.. got out a little today and broke out the walmart bag for the coil fits perfectly and you have the little handles to tie off..
Didn't find much but did find .. catch this.. a working watch :grin: was all fogged over from the snow so took it home, popped off the back and took a hair dryer to it.. not my first watch but the first that actually was still ticking and on time.

That’s a nice piece of silver, congrats!

Thanks Jam !!

That’s a lucky tree lol. Congrats!
Nox 600
Best find to date - 15g platinum ring and 1876 love token

Yes it was.. it is now officially dubbed the "Giving Tree", gonna maybe go back and honor it come Christmas time..

A special find for sure, congrats!

Thank You Marcomo !

Necklaces are nice, I bet its .925 purity. Grats!!

Thanks Buddy , I am thinking so too !!

Back
Top Bottom