Lets go patriots!

Brady has enough rings, he would need to grow some extra fingers if he gets more. I'm pulling for the Rams, though truth be told, I don't really care who wins, as long as they have some good commercials and a competive game worth watching.

Brady has enough rings, he would need to grow some extra fingers if he gets more. I'm pulling for the Rams, though truth be told, I don't really care who wins, as long as they have some good commercials and a competive game worth watching.

I agree, it will be a great game regardless of the outcome. After the year CA had with the wildfires, mass shooting, etc. They could really use a championship to help get there minds away from all the nonsense. Is there really such thing as "enough rings"? I mean he won't be around much longer anyway, I say get them while you can. I had the pats losing in KC, and they pulled that out of the hat, so I'm happy either way at this point. Wouldn't mind one more super bowl win though :cool:

I was a big time Pittsburgh fan until all the political garbage hit the whole NFL..New England is a tough team,but I would like to see the Rams finally get another ring after all there’s years.

I agree, it will be a great game regardless of the outcome. After the year CA had with the wildfires, mass shooting, etc. They could really use a championship to help get there minds away from all the nonsense. Is there really such thing as "enough rings"? I mean he won't be around much longer anyway, I say get them while you can. I had the pats losing in KC, and they pulled that out of the hat, so I'm happy either way at this point. Wouldn't mind one more super bowl win though :cool:

As sports fans we sure have been lucky here in New England, I didn't think we'd get by KC either but I think we will beat the Rams tonight though. It should be a great game anyway. Enjoy the game! GO PATS!

I was a big time Pittsburgh fan until all the political garbage hit the whole NFL..New England is a tough team,but I would like to see the Rams finally get another ring after all there’s years.

I ignore that garbage, I just love watching 2 really good teams go at it for the Lombardi, should be an excellent game on both sides!

13 to 3 Jeff, and it wasn't even close !

Duck Boat parade on Tuesday. Between the Red Sox and the Patriots, these parades through Boston are getting old. They need a new kind of celebration.

I was expecting an offensive shootout but the Pats held a really good offense to just 3 points, Amazing! We can all tune in this time next year to see Brady and the Pats go for number 7!

The Puppy Bowl was very exciting!
Ruff triumphed over Team Fluff for a 59-51 stunning victory! The capt of team Ruff, Bennett, won the prestigious Chewey Lombarky trophy, while running back Bumble was named the MVP!

I've been watching this Puppy Bowl for the last few seasons, and man...the rivalry is getting pretty intensive!

Also, Dr. Pimple Popper was running her 'Poppy Bowl' last night...so it made for a nice segway during the Puppy Bowl time outs and halftime!...Like chips N dip or sour cream cottage cheese guacamole! Yum Yum!:laughing:

Last edited:
It was like watching a game of chess, every move mattered. What an excellent game! I cant believe we held the best offense in football to only 3 points, the defense won this game for sure. Cant wait til next season, in the meantime, GO CELTICS!

Watched it in bits an pieces while painting a room. I was expecting more of a shoot out but a good old fashion defensive showdown is always nice to see. Alot of people found it boring but I like the battle of the trenches.

Any body but the Rams

Mainly watched for the commercials , was glad to see the Rams get crushed by anyone. After the way the Rams left St. Louis, their owner is very disliked here. Left the tax payers paying for a empty stadium with tax dollar. Not a big sports fan my self but do enjoy most of the new commercials and some time the 1/2 time show.

I pay ZERO attention to politics, I just love my Boston sports teams, and wanted to wish them luck tonight. Bruins are leading the capitals 1-0 after 2 periods, celtics are playing OKC and are up by almost double digits. Fun day to be a Boston sports fan :grin:

The thing that turns my stomach about the bruins is the little maggot marchand . Talented yes . But licking other players ? Just sick. I stopped rooting for them when tim thomas left. He is good friend of my brother. Besides the Red wings Rule. Just been a little painful lately :laughing:

Watched it in bits an pieces while painting a room. I was expecting more of a shoot out but a good old fashion defensive showdown is always nice to see.
A lot of people found it boring but I like the battle of the trenches.

I can understand how Pats fans would find it exciting so no offense intended, but to be really fair many people might feel that compared to many of the more exciting regular season games that game was boring by comparison, I enjoyed some of the commercials more than the game itself, mainly the one where Harrison's Ford's dog kept ordering stuff from Amazon using an Alexa enabled dog collar :laughing:

I'm not a big fan of either team, but after the Rams - Saints game, where the official's seeing eye dog failed to alert him to obvious pass interference, I was OK with the Patriots winning yet another Superbowl. :)

-- Tom

The thing that turns my stomach about the bruins is the little maggot marchand . Talented yes . But licking other players ? Just sick. I stopped rooting for them when tim thomas left. He is good friend of my brother. Besides the Red wings Rule. Just been a little painful lately :laughing:

I agree, that licking thing is really funky, I'm not a big fan of Marchand either honestly. Patrice bergeron and David pastrnak, also krejci and chara are my obvious favorites. Other than that, the other bruins are doing almost nothing offensively....Red wings were good for a very long time, hopefully they can get back to there winning ways again. Good luck out there yoop!

Back
Top Bottom