Ft. Leonard Wood MO

Got out today for the first time since getting here. Managed to pull my first silver of the year. A 1946 Rosie. Not real old, but it did put a "I GOT SILVER" :Dgrin on my face.

attachment.php

Starting to warm up and dry out - So, I'll try again -

Anyone on in the Ft Leonard wood MO Area what to meet up for a hunt??

Got out to a new area today. Found a few wheaties and this well worn lady

picture.php

Happy hunting all!

What are ya doing at FLW? Spent a lot of time there. Where are you hunting? On post? Have a good friend there now. He should be leaving in a few days, though. Good luck and enjoy Lost-In-The-Woods!!!!

What are ya doing at FLW? Spent a lot of time there. Where are you hunting? On post? Have a good friend there now. He should be leaving in a few days, though. Good luck and enjoy Lost-In-The-Woods!!!!
SIL is Army. We're just visiting. Weather hasn't cooperated. I've been out a couple times to Waynesville and Dixon areas. If you have ideas on areas to check out, shoot me a PM.

Went back to the area where I found the SLQ. Picked up two more keepers. I am also finding enough older clad quarters and dimes to tell me the area hasn't been beat to death by MD'ers ahead of me. I will now slow down and methodically hunt the area.

Todays keepers
picture.php

The IH is a 1900

Still enjoying our time in Missouri

Well, I still haven't had any luck finding a local to hunt with. The good news is the weather today was finally nice and I am still finding good coins. I went back to the area that has already produced silver and an IH. It didn't disappoint. I found a 1917 merc, a 1890 IH, half a dozen wheaties, a Washington Masonic Memorial token dated May 12, 1932, a Red Goose shoes token, and a Kennedy half.
picture.php

Hello from central MO. :)

I could do some hunting with ya after 3 pm on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.

I work in Waynesville but have never hunted there.

Nice scores on the oldies too!

G2M

Back
Top Bottom