Another Thank You for Bart at BigBoyHobbies

Resqsarge03

Great customer service!
I was finally able to purchase an ATPro and started shopping a couple of weeks ago. I did some general comparing online, then remembered to visit and support the sponsors of this great forum.
I chose the ATP package from BBH because it had the Lesche digger and good accessories at the standard price point. Other vendors had more stuff in their packages for the same price, but they were either unnecessary in my opinion or less useful to me.
Decision made, I placed the order online. A short time later we got a call from Bart asking us to confirm the order due to a fraud alert. I NEVER mind calls like that, just like I never mind someone actually reading the back of my credit card to see that it says SEE ID.:grin:
We took care of confirming our information and received a shipping confirmation a short time later.
The package arrived on time and I had a blast opening and pawing over everything. I did notice that there was a problem with the headphones.
I called BBH and Bart called right back (I am very impressed that he is not only reachable but he obviously takes a personal interest in making sure stuff is done right). He apologized for the problem and immediately shipped out a new pair. That was a pleasant surprise. I have generally come to expect getting the run around when things go wrong in many cases.
I am sharing my experience in order to thank Bart and also so that folks will know what to expect if they do business with this company.
Well Done!
-Sarge

Great customer service!
I was finally able to purchase an ATPro and started shopping a couple of weeks ago. I did some general comparing online, then remembered to visit and support the sponsors of this great forum.
I chose the ATP package from BBH because it had the Lesche digger and good accessories at the standard price point. Other vendors had more stuff in their packages for the same price, but they were either unnecessary in my opinion or less useful to me.
Decision made, I placed the order online. A short time later we got a call from Bart asking us to confirm the order due to a fraud alert. I NEVER mind calls like that, just like I never mind someone actually reading the back of my credit card to see that it says SEE ID.:grin:
We took care of confirming our information and received a shipping confirmation a short time later.
The package arrived on time and I had a blast opening and pawing over everything. I did notice that there was a problem with the headphones.
I called BBH and Bart called right back (I am very impressed that he is not only reachable but he obviously takes a personal interest in making sure stuff is done right). He apologized for the problem and immediately shipped out a new pair. That was a pleasant surprise. I have generally come to expect getting the run around when things go wrong in many cases.
I am sharing my experience in order to thank Bart and also so that folks will know what to expect if they do business with this company.
Well Done!
-Sarge

No problem to send ya another pair of headphones! That is what we are here for! ;)

Back
Top Bottom