A place to post your CRH finds

searcher sully

Elite Member
I saw this on a another forum. Seems like a good idea to have a place to just post your CRH daily finds, SO, post em up! Lets see what you all are finding.

I'll start with a 67 Kennedy last night and a 42s jefferson tonight.

Would really love to see his on take off and get to see everybody's finds.

HH

Did get $8 in dimes at the base bank (@2 days ago). Total skunk for silver. Still checking for errors and varieties on these though. Today i go to the exchange and get a 1963 dime in my change. HA! Figures. WOLF

Ran through about 8 rolls each (.01, .05, .10, .50) last night and tonight and got a 67 kennedy and a 43 p nickel last night. Got a 63d rosie tonight.

Bought a box ($25) of cents today at the bank here in japan. Got to work and opened the first roll to see what it looked like. 4 wheats in that roll. 1927-s, 1936, 1942, and can't remember what the 4th one is. SO.............I'm thinking this is going to be a really good box. Or I just pulled the 1 in 50 roll that had something good. Will post here with the results once I finish going through the box. WOLF

Been through 300 bucks in dimes and picked up a nice 1944 merc, and went through 200 bucks in nickels and got 4 buffalos mixed dates, i forget the exact dates

not to bad :)

Been through 300 bucks in dimes and picked up a nice 1944 merc, and went through 200 bucks in nickels and got 4 buffalos mixed dates, i forget the exact dates

not to bad :)

Yeah, I got bubkus on my first box of 250 in dimes. I have another order coming in tomorrow. I will give it another month or two then I am just going to switch over to nothing but halves if it does not pick up.

Brian

Through my last 40 rolls of .01, .05, .10, .50...........2 rosies, 64 and 62 d, 65 and a 67 kennedy, 2 war nics and a buff. About 10 wheats or so.

Congrats to the other searchers of late. Wolf, I've yet to get silver back in change. Plenty of wheats though.

Just Finished a $500 box of Halves

And nada.......This is my fifth $500 box of Halves. And I have a grand total of 3 40% Halves. I guess it could be worse. I will dive into the box of dimes over the weekend.

Brian

Went through my 2 boxes of nickels ended up with 4 buffs 1 proof nickel and 1 proof bahamas 5 cent. :D

Last edited:
Went through four boxes of pennies since Thursday ($100). Found a total of 41 wheats (1913, 1920, 1936 X 2 amongst others) and a 1880 IH. Go figure, I have yet to find an IH metal detecting and pull one from a roll. All these were from FR rolls as my bank was out of hand rolled pennies. Grand total of copper was $18.37. Getting $50 more on Tuesday.

You can do it that way. You can also go to your own personal bank and get them that way. Some banks will let you buy rolls one time if your not a memeber and then politely tell you that it will be the only time they'll do it. I've only been told that once though.

So...CRH.

Never tried it. I'm curious now.

Can I do it @ any bank? Say I have $50 cash and I ask for $50 in dimes. Like that?

Back
Top Bottom