Big boy Hobbies ----Thanks Bart

oleman

Elite Member
Tuesday I was md'ing the sports complex I received permission to metal detect a very short time ago.

As luck would have it I had a equipment glitch.Quit for the day went home and called Bart,discussed what problem I was having with my equipment and my options.

Placed a order with Bart and he stated he would get it headed to Ohio that day---Which he did.. I just check the tracking number and its in SW Ohio---will be delivered tomorrow .

This was only my 3rd or 4th order I've placed with Bart and he really took the time to explain what was available and my options .

Thanks Bart for all your help and the great service

Tuesday I was md'ing the sports complex I received permission to metal detect a very short time ago.

As luck would have it I had a equipment glitch.Quit for the day went home and called Bart,discussed what problem I was having with my equipment and my options.

Placed a order with Bart and he stated he would get it headed to Ohio that day---Which he did.. I just check the tracking number and its in SW Ohio---will be delivered tomorrow .

This was only my 3rd or 4th order I've placed with Bart and he really took the time to explain what was available and my options .

Thanks Bart for all your help and the great service

Very welcome to help out Sir!

Back
Top Bottom