Been away for a couple of weeks...

wvdave107

Elite Member
Hey all. Hope everyone has had a great holiday!!! I've been off here for 2 or 3 weeks, haven't even had an opportunity to hunt. I'm really needing to get myself a fix soon...Hopefully tomorrow???? Look forward to scrolling around to what I've missed. Happy Hunting to all!!!!

Good to see you back, WVDave - I’m kind of in the same boat. I haven’t done a lot of detecting over the last couple weeks. With Thanksgiving, the other holidays coming up, Mom visiting for a couple weeks, and cold weather fast approaching, I’m afraid my detecting season is almost done :(

Weather’s great today, but the wife is out enjoying Black Friday, so I’m on Daddy-duty. Hopefully next week I’ll get one or two final hunts in for 2017.

Nice to hear from you! I was away also for a couple months, then came back recently and scored a couple gold rings. Your turn!

welcomebackchalkboardhh.jpg

Well, this is a very busy time for most of us. I also haven't been out much due to work, wet weather, home repairs and the holidays....I've got the itch real bad!

Back
Top Bottom