Homestead hunt

Semtav

Elite Member
Met a friend at an old abandoned post office / homestead to do a little hunting. He's had his detector for 10 years and never used it cause it just rang up on all the junk. Got him lined out with it. We both found matching silver spoons and he found the bottle but didn't want it. Watch had 1933 and a couple sets of initials scratched on it.

6cbecb0deb6471ef138b3a7b1ba5bd01.jpg
742df79cb5b0603c60b83a6f22ec6231.jpg

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk

Beautiful finds!

I'm particularly fond of your little bottle and that Chevrolet plate there!

Keep up the great work.

Met a friend at an old abandoned post office / homestead to do a little hunting. He's had his detector for 10 years and never used it cause it just rang up on all the junk. Got him lined out with it. We both found matching silver spoons and he found the bottle but didn't want it. Watch had 1933 and a couple sets of initials scratched on it.

6cbecb0deb6471ef138b3a7b1ba5bd01.jpg
742df79cb5b0603c60b83a6f22ec6231.jpg

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk

Great Great Great relic Hunting. You must have had loads of fun hunting relics. Thanks for sharing

Very cool finds, looks like you had fun!

Thanks. Homesteads are always fun, if for no other reason than just to get out in the middle of nowhere on a nice day

Beautiful finds!

I'm particularly fond of your little bottle and that Chevrolet plate there!

Keep up the great work.

Thanks. Don't know if you can read it, but the model listed on the Chevrolet plate says "International". I've go to look that up sometime. Didn't know Chevrolet made Internationals

Back
Top Bottom