New (to me) detector) Ace250

pryan67

Forum Supporter
Just bought a used Ace 250 from my nephew...used about 3 hours total...

I'm looking forward to trying it out this weekend and comparing it to my F2...

I would guess the results would be the same, the F2 is probably a little less chattery then the Ace, found emi effects both. I do prefer the F2 over the Ace.

hh

Just bought a used Ace 250 from my nephew...used about 3 hours total...

I'm looking forward to trying it out this weekend and comparing it to my F2...
It's a good machine. I have the 300 and previously used the 250 which my aunt bought for some reason. Used it on the beach, but I've been getting much better learning the 300 and using it properly. Absolute best advice is watch Aquachigger on YouTube and also Nugget Noggin. I've learned tons just watching them.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

thanks for the advice...I went out yesterday for about a half hour and came up with 26 cents :) going out again today and give it a good work out...

I had an Ace 250 and my girlfriend and hunt partner has an F2. I've used both and hated the Ace. I managed to sell it and recoup some of my money. I'd take the F2 over the Ace any day. Just my opinion.

I like the ACE, but I think I like the F2 better. I'll have to take them both out at the same time to really know for sure, but it seemed that the ace has better discrimination, plus I like the pre-programmed modes as well as the fact that it remembers what your last mode was (even if it's customized)

I had both the Ace 250 and the F2. I liked the F2 better but ended up selling it to a friend just getting started in metal detecting. I still have the ace but I don't think that I have used it during the past year.

I like the ace for playgrounds even though it has slow recovery,I have been fortunate to find lots of gold with it over the years,and silver.
Learn its quirks like falsing when bumped.
Its a trooper,never broke down on me.

Back
Top Bottom