2017 Wisconsin Old Coin Contest

I know I cannot count this one because I cannot see the date, but I am sure it is 1839 or older:D

Attachments

• 5-31-17 Matron 3.jpg
    5-31-17 Matron 3.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 132
Matmit, you are finding some amazing coins that I sure hope I can find someday. Big congrats and I'm sure you will come up with something because there is a lot of time left in the year but I can give you a little competition this year with this
7499a3fe6ddb288d8c0a2d868c7c863d.png

fba7038ffdba25a2e1a27a8a93cc1b9f.png

I had huge hopes to make the June meeting and meet whoever showed up but of course life isn't going to let me this month. Hope to next month. Happy hunting everyone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ho-ho-ho-HOLY COW!!! That was found IN Markesan?? What great condition that thing is in! A Bust half cent! I love the 1/200 on the reverse, I've never seen such a thing! You're right Groundhog, there's an entire season of fabulous finds to be had, we just have to go find them! There have been several astounding finds so far this year already, I'm sure NONE of us are ready to pack it up just yet! For now...Mr Groundhog....YOU DA MAN!

Matmit, you are finding some amazing coins that I sure hope I can find someday. Big congrats and I'm sure you will come up with something because there is a lot of time left in the year but I can give you a little competition this year with this
7499a3fe6ddb288d8c0a2d868c7c863d.png

fba7038ffdba25a2e1a27a8a93cc1b9f.png

I had huge hopes to make the June meeting and meet whoever showed up but of course life isn't going to let me this month. Hope to next month. Happy hunting everyone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's an amazing find in amazing shape, that will be a tough one for sure!!

Well congratulations sir! Not just the oldest coin but probably one of the coolest:shock: I do not even have the half cent on my bucket list...

Back
Top Bottom