Keith K

Keith K

Elite Member
Hello from Pittsburgh, Pa and allow me to introduce myself, as well as update my finds. I am recently retired, and beside Hunting, Fishing, and Camping; I still needed something else to do. About one month ago I bought from KellyCo a new #505 and I could not be more pleased. I'm excited each and every time I take it for a walk. I have gathered up nearly $8 in coin which includes one Merc. 1920 Dime and about 4 Wheaties. I think I've actually have dug more coin than junk. Just lucky I guess? I really like this machine. In my own yard (and I am still not done) I have found 23 coins. The only thing I now need is a good PinPointer. I am getting very tired with getting up and down to rescan my holes. When your from Pittsburgh life is good being a Steeler and Penquins fan, but throw in MDing and it doesn't get much better than this. Thanks for looking and HH to all. PS I like this Forum..get info found.

Hockey

Hello from Pittsburgh, Pa and allow me to introduce myself, as well as update my finds. I am recently retired, and beside Hunting, Fishing, and Camping; I still needed something else to do. About one month ago I bought from KellyCo a new #505 and I could not be more pleased. I'm excited each and every time I take it for a walk. I have gathered up nearly $8 in coin which includes one Merc. 1920 Dime and about 4 Wheaties. I think I've actually have dug more coin than junk. Just lucky I guess? I really like this machine. In my own yard (and I am still not done) I have found 23 coins. The only thing I now need is a good PinPointer. I am getting very tired with getting up and down to rescan my holes. When your from Pittsburgh life is good being a Steeler and Penquins fan, but throw in MDing and it doesn't get much better than this. Thanks for looking and HH to all. PS I like this Forum..get info found.

Hello, Keith. The up and down is what kills me and I'm only 53. Sometimes I swear I'm gonna pass out on rising up. I have no known health issues other than creeping decrepitness. So I have to pace myself.

I like hockey too. Was very pleased to see Cooke nearly killed by that 19-year-old kid, Kane. One straight right hand put him to sleep. From a kid. All of Boston was cheering.

Jennings

Welcome.gif
Welcome to the forums from Silverdale Wa. I'm just west of Seattle, across the Pudget Sound

Welcome from SW Michigan. Speaking about digging without a pinpointer, I have made it a habit of laying my MD down right beside me so that if I need to rescan the hole I don't need to get back up, I just pick it up in the middle of the shaft and scan that way. It really saves the knees and thighs when you plan on digging for more than 1 hour or so. Now I DO have a pinpointer, but I forget about it and still use the MD most of the time. : )

Back
Top Bottom