Kansas Hunters

booker

Forum Supporter
We have alot of members here from Ks now. One member today asked about getting together for a hunt. Dusty tried to get a hunt going bout a week ago but maybe just bad timing for everyone.
With the weather starting to impove (ok I know its Ks and can change in 10mins) Maybe those who would like to have a hunt somewhere can throw out some ideas.
This wouldnt be just for us in Ks. anyone close who would like to make it can also throw in some ideas.
Anyway something to think about. Take care---------Mike

Kansas Hunt

Sounds like fun booker! I wonder if we could do some research and find an old "ghost town" of Kansas that we could get permission to hunt. It would seem possible for a group that way.
Dusty Eagle

You can scratch Elgin Kansas off that list. ;) Been there done that. It's been hit VERY HARD over the last 30 years.

However, if you can get a bunch of guys together on the 3rd of April, I know an old town we can hit in Kansas. :yes:

Will do, this place is near Emporia. Let me know if that's too far for any of you guys.

Sounds great, the 3rd or 4th will work for me. Let me know when you have all the details worked out. Look forward to meeting you all.

a Kansas party?

A Kansas party? (hunt) near Emporia..on the April 4th?
Ok.. let me know where and what time please! :yes:
Dusty Eagle

I would enjoy that. I will have to see if the 4th is going to work, but I would love to be a part. Any idea on times? I have a sat morning thing that normally goes from 7-8:30.

cb

This town isn't going to know what hit them...:lol:

I was thinking we could start around 8:30 or 9 am. That gives people time to get there.

Back
Top Bottom