Getting rich.......

diggerdogjohn

Elite Member
-----$2.15 at a time. That's my story and I'm sticking to it. Have a chance to hunt for an hour or so. Came away with nothing but clad. Good news was I didn't did all that much trash. I must have cleaned up this ball field.

I had fun and that's what it's all about. :yes:

That's right. Having fun and saving history is what it is all about to me. 200+ hours this year with just over $41 found in that time proves I'm not going to get rich. I did however recover some items that have so much history, I'm in awe that I found them. That's what keeps me going.

Good attitude. Keep it up.

nothing wrong with clad! heck at that rate youll be gettin a new 'tector in no time. lol

I don't mind clad at all.....like you said it all adds up. I beach hunt a lot and always find resent drops. I found a couple hundred dollars in clad this summer. Had a good gold year also......so I'm not crying.

I just cashed in a little over 178.00 in clad. I'm using some of the money for gas to go up north and hunt an old church that has treated me well in the past. Gotta love that clad:gettinmoney: Congrats on your hunts!!

Even that trash can be vaulable!
I've got four buckets in the basement. One for aluminum, copper, brass, and lead. Cash them in about every 4 months when I going near a metal recycling center. Usually a nice piece of change to put toward gas money or detecting gear.

Jeff

Even that trash can be vaulable!
I've got four buckets in the basement. One for aluminum, copper, brass, and lead. Cash them in about every 4 months when I going near a metal recycling center. Usually a nice piece of change to put toward gas money or detecting gear.

Jeff

I'm going to have to start recycling. Currently I toss most other things other than fishing weights.

It all does add up....Im almost at $600 in clad and that was starting May 17th of 2013...I only go out on weekends too so total I have in about 200 hrs of hunting...Keep at it....HH

Back
Top Bottom