Looking for a couple detectors

Oh yes ! I got my F75 from Craig too ! Great guy - He will do you right. Glad your son is getting a fine machine also. He should be happy, and that's a great reward/award ! You guys have a blast !

:digginahole::digginahole::digginahole::digginahole:

Score!!!!
Another Fisher aficionado on board....like most brands some hate some models and others love the same ones but we Fisher nuts who really get down and spend the time to learn them seem to be an extra rabid bunch.
As I said the engineers have these come out of the box with certain factory start up settings for a reason.
Not much to be scared of and plenty of help here to help you along the learning curve and over any little bumps you might have...if that even happens.
You might take to this hobby and these tools like little ducks to water for all we know.
Learning totally new skills might or might not be confusing at first but with time it all works out in the end with a little experience.
Most have a great time learning all along the way in this hobby, also.
I invite you to join a little social club we have here for those using the top end Fishers.
From veterans to newbies all are welcome and we share lots of knowledge there to help each other out.
http://metaldetectingforum.com/group.php?groupid=238

Score!!!!
Another Fisher aficionado on board....like most brands some hate some models and others love the same ones but we Fisher nuts who really get down and spend the time to learn them seem to be an extra rabid bunch.
As I said the engineers have these come out of the box with certain factory start up settings for a reason.
Not much to be scared of and plenty of help here to help you along the learning curve and over any little bumps you might have...if that even happens.
You might take to this hobby and these tools like little ducks to water for all we know.
Learning totally new skills might or might not be confusing at first but with time it all works out in the end with a little experience.
Most have a great time learning all along the way in this hobby, also.
I invite you to join a little social club we have here for those using the top end Fishers.
From veterans to newbies all are welcome and we share lots of knowledge there to help each other out.
http://metaldetectingforum.com/group.php?groupid=238

Digger27 you are the main reason I went with the F75. I thought it might be too much to start with. By reading your posts and others that gave advice to those that had purchased it, I feel confident that with time I shouldn't have any problems learning it. Heck the way kids are with electronics these days my son will probably have it figured out before I do. They come in handy sometimes.

Digger27 you are the main reason I went with the F75. I thought it might be too much to start with. By reading your posts and others that gave advice to those that had purchased it, I feel confident that with time I shouldn't have any problems learning it. Heck the way kids are with electronics these days my son will probably have it figured out before I do. They come in handy sometimes.

Your better to grow into a machine in years than grow out of one in a few weeks...You did real good on your purchase,and Craig's always the best to deal with.Congrats and let us know how it goes,Digger27 has a lot of good tips for that f75

Your better to grow into a machine in years than grow out of one in a few weeks...You did real good on your purchase,and Craig's always the best to deal with.Congrats and let us know how it goes,Digger27 has a lot of good tips for that f75

Yep, I'm still growing into mine and loving every minute of it. Just wish I didn't grow so slow :laughing:

+1 on Craig. Always very helpful ! :yes:

They should be here Tuesday. I've read and watched a bunch. But until you put your hands on it and start using it, everything is easy to forget. I still wonder why digging up change seems so exciting. But I guess you guys and gals understand.

Back
Top Bottom