The technological implications boggel the mind!

tabdog

Elite Member
Presenting
Belt Hook​

Can you believe it?​

7-24-2.jpg

That's my own desigh:cool:

It looks like someone could hurt themselves on those sharp points, so my question is: if I steal your idea, and injure myself from its faulty design, can I sue you for providing a defective and injurious inspiration?

It looks like someone could hurt themselves on those sharp points, so my question is: if I steal your idea, and injure myself from its faulty design, can I sue you for providing a defective and injurious inspiration?

I think you can and should sue him ;)

He didn't read the fine print, whare it say's:

" I can inflect bodily harm for pleasure, as long as I don't rub it in "

:lol:

It's nothing personal, just good fun,

Well Tabdog, if a person can inflict bodily harm to a person, and have it be nothing personal, by golly, that ought'a be another reason to sue!
Hope you've got a good lawyer!

Go ahead and sue.

I'll just charge it to Research and Developement.

By the time them dumb Arkies figger that out, I'll

be on my way to the Bahammas:cool:

actually that would be awesome for small game hunting..i normally tie a string to there feet {rabbit and tree rats} but you could poke a hole in there legs and hang em from the hooks. can i borrow your idea for personal use? {prolly will regardless of your answer but i thought id ask:lol:}

Hey, did you hear about the guy from Arkansas that came up to Kansas to visit some relatives? Well, to make a long story short, on his way home he stopped at a garage sale and found a strange looking item that he couldn’t identify, so he took it to the seller and asked what it was. The seller said “that’s a thermos,” so the Arkie asked “What’s a thermos?” The seller told him slowly how a thermos keeps hot things hot and cold things cold, so the Arkie bought the thermos and headed home to Arkansas.
When he walked into the corncob pipe factory where he worked, everybody was wondering what he had brought to work, so he told them it was a thermos. Someone spoke up and asked “What’s a thermos?” And he told them how it kept hot things hot and cold things cold, then someone asked “What’s ya got in there?” and he smugly told them “Two cups of coffee and a pop sickle!”
:lol::lol::lol:

Relic Hound,

You can use all my ideas.

Watch out though, some of them are kind of crazy.

I sure would like to see more photoes of that buckle.

Not something you see every year.

Tabdog

Well Tabdog, if a person can inflict bodily harm to a person, and have it be nothing personal, by golly, that ought'a be another reason to sue!
Hope you've got a good lawyer!

If we can get a minimum of three people on the forums to try it and get hurt, we can make it a class action suit and go for big money ! :D

I got dibs on his custom garage door opener !

I've got dibs on his jar lids, but the lawyers are gonna end up with all the good stuff. We'll probably just get a piece of that Bomb Squad poster!

Would it be possible to design some boots with flashlights duck taped on them for night hunting?

Back
Top Bottom