Another shout out to Garrett

pryan67

Forum Supporter
So I have a pro pointer AT that's been giving me some issues....things like the range not being very far, necessitating that I power it off and back on again to "reset" it...also some falsing.

I called Garrett today and figured I'd have to send it in and wait for it to come back, meaning I wouldn't have it for at least a week. Since I'm going out of town Thursday, I figured now would be a great time to call it in.

Called them and talked to Mary, and she apologized profusely for my issues and sent me a shipping label via email, and once I drop the old one off at UPS, she's going to send me a new one. So I'll have a brand new one for my hunt at a "virgin" ski hill when I get back into town.

Absolutely amazing service...one more reason to not bother with a Nox :)

So I have a pro pointer AT that's been giving me some issues.... Absolutely amazing service...one more reason to not bother with a Nox :)

Garrett is awesome! In my case, they offered to send me replacement seals for my Sea Hunter.

But comparing an AT pinpointer to a grown-up machine, and a Multifrequency one at that, is just not comparing apples to apples. One of our well known forum members, Kapi, just had her Minelab Excal diagnosed, repaired and pressure tested where the whole process only took 1-week. When you consider they didn't just replace a machine but actually serviced and tested it, that sets the customer service bar pretty high.

So I have a pro pointer AT that's been giving me some issues....things like the range not being very far, necessitating that I power it off and back on again to "reset" it...also some falsing.

I called Garrett today and figured I'd have to send it in and wait for it to come back, meaning I wouldn't have it for at least a week. Since I'm going out of town Thursday, I figured now would be a great time to call it in.

Called them and talked to Mary, and she apologized profusely for my issues and sent me a shipping label via email, and once I drop the old one off at UPS, she's going to send me a new one. So I'll have a brand new one for my hunt at a "virgin" ski hill when I get back into town.

Absolutely amazing service...one more reason to not bother with a Nox :)

Garrett customer service is amazing. I have seen them bend over backwards to help customers.

I must say both Garrett and Minelab took care of my issues promptly. I have absolutely no complaints with either company. Garrett was a coil cover issue and they sent me a new one right away. Minelab was loose shafts with my Nox 600 and in exactly 6 days , back and forth I had my machine fixed.
Bubbaron NOX 600, AT PRO, AT CARROT PIN POINTER

My new propointer AT was delivered on Friday...so I called them Tuesday evening...shipped out the old one on Wednesday evening (about 6 PM dropped it off at UPS) and Friday AM new one was delivered....

I love Garrett...

Back
Top Bottom