• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Didn't expect it, but I'll take it!

Mottz

Forum Supporter
I'll try to make this short. There was a house that I wanted to detect. The owners live in California so I didn't know how to get ahold of them. Just through talk of my interest in the yard, someone told me the owners brother lived in town and took care of the property. Come to find out, I know the guy through my work. I gave him a call and he granted me permission. Detected the yard and didn't find much of anything so it was a little disappointing. I found out where he lived and went over just to thank him again in person. During conversation he mentioned that I could detect his yard. And he lives in a historical area of town. Heck yeah!! But then to my surprise, he goes inside and comes out with a permission slip of paper with about 25 other properties he manages. Oldest house being 1880 and newest about 1960. I have detected his place the last couple weekends and found some awesome stuff. After I get some pics, I will make a post in coin shooters. Now I can only hope that the weather holds out or spring gets here quick. I have a lot of ground to detect.

I'm envious! Congratulations, and I hope the properties give you lots of goodies.

Holy crab. That's flipping cool, does your coworker need the legal spelling of my name to go on those permissions too? :lol:

I made a post in coin shooters if you all want to take a look at the goodies from 1 yard

Back
Top Bottom