Coins left from Nox 600

If that is real, that is the best backstory post that I've seen in a while. If it isn't real then it is the funniest 'backstory' post that I've seen in a while. BCD
In your world of make believe the Equinox beats the F75 LTD, but not in the real world were people know how to set the F75 LTD.
I said i got all of the silver? So much about this thread is not making any sense

I CONFESS, TOTALLY SCRIPTED!!!! bwhahahahahah :laughing:
I wanted to liven things up a bit, later I wrote graybeard and yeah, it seems to have worked. lol

In the real world... the best operator will get the target. (IMO) Only way technology supercedes operator know-how is when you introduce salt water. That is when single-frequency machines tend to fall on their face....but even so, some operators still have enough experience to rival newbies with better equipment.

H/H everyone!

These threads are always a hoot!

Doesn't matter if your detector cost $100 or $2000,
If you get a good grasp of its operation you will find stuff with it.
You will also miss stuff with it.
Too many variables in the ground for 1 machine to snag them all up.

This thread is getting weirder by the minute! I am not sure what is real or make believe in here anymore lol. I am going to assume most of the posts are make believe that is the only way any of it will make sense.

I also want to detect wherever these folks are detecting because it seems like nobody really knows what they are doing and silver coins are ripe for the pickins!!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

So your sayin this guy was hunting for coins, got his Nox coil over 6 quarters at 3" and his Nox didn't alert him to them?
C'mon man! Why not just title your thread "My F-75 is way better than a Equinox"?
Obvious as to the intent of this thread. :roll:
I suppose the F-75 must be better if it can sniff out 3" clad. :lol:

There is no perfect machine...For me I feel more comfortable with a F75ltd2 than a equinox,or a lot of other brands.Some guys just click with a machine,and that’s it.I like first Texas products,I like Minelab and Garrett too..
Kinda hard to say one machine is bette than another,seeming we all have our preferences.What works for one don’t work for another.
I think FbS machines are outstanding for coins...But I didn’t think they were worth squat until my 3rd round with them,then it clicked.And I just started finding stuff left and right.
Same probably goes with all machines.I know I’ve said some things about the equinox I shouldn’t have.Hey ,if it’s not for me that don’t mean it’s not great for someone else.
I know I can take a at pro to a sight and hit it hard.Take that same at pro there for five more times,and still find stuff..Just part of never being hunted out.

There is no perfect machine...For me I feel more comfortable with a F75ltd2 than a equinox,or a lot of other brands.Some guys just click with a machine,and that’s it.I like first Texas products,I like Minelab and Garrett too..
Kinda hard to say one machine is bette than another,seeming we all have our preferences.What works for one don’t work for another.
I think FbS machines are outstanding for coins...But I didn’t think they were worth squat until my 3rd round with them,then it clicked.And I just started finding stuff left and right.
Same probably goes with all machines.I know I’ve said some things about the equinox I shouldn’t have.Hey ,if it’s not for me that don’t mean it’s not great for someone else.
I know I can take a at pro to a sight and hit it hard.Take that same at pro there for five more times,and still find stuff..Just part of never being hunted out.

I agree with you WB, This is a hobby and if your having fun with your detector of choice that's all that matters,
btw I mean't no dis respect to the F-75, or the op for that matter,
just pointing out the intention of this thread........:hornetsnest:

Maybe he didnt dig the coins in the wet ground because he didnt want to make a mess in a public spot and ruin the fun for everyone?!?!?! Definitely strange..

Back
Top Bottom