• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Purchase Expectations

dbp05ret

I am getting close to buying my first detector. Actually, I may buy 2 new detectors. I have read numerous post about supporting the sponsors of this forum. Also, I read about people who buy from non sponsors. So this has prompted the following questions: Will the prices for a specific detector(s) vary from one dealer to another? What services before and after the purchase should one expect from a sponsor or non sponsor dealer? If a person buys 2 detectors from a dealer at the same time, is there ever a discount? What questions should I ask other than price and shipping method. Thanks!

I am getting close to buying my first detector. Actually, I may buy 2 new detectors. I have read numerous post about supporting the sponsors of this forum. Also, I read about people who buy from non sponsors. So this has prompted the following questions: Will the prices for a specific detector(s) vary from one dealer to another? What services before and after the purchase should one expect from a sponsor or non sponsor dealer? If a person buys 2 detectors from a dealer at the same time, is there ever a discount? What questions should I ask other than price and shipping method. Thanks!

I will make it easy. Call Jeff at Quality metal detectors

Just call MAP pricing allows special pricing by voice and not in print.

Just a thought, as you pick your first detector, I would suggest you just start with one, it can take sometimes many many hours to pick up all the nuances the machine is telling you about the target. And bouncing back and forth between two unknown machines will just delay the learning process.

How about a list of the sponcers ? I can't find them for some reason.

Thank You

GLHH

Sent from my Armor_3 using Tapatalk

How about a list of the sponcers ? I can't find them for some reason.

Thank You

GLHH

Sent from my Armor_3 using Tapatalk

Upper right corner there is a banner right below that is a link "list all sponsors "

No worries. Totally understand the issues with learning 2 detectors. That would be a challenge. Thanks

Yep! I had to double up when I switched from the Equinox to the XP Deus. Not impossible though. On the other hand, I used an Equinox Screen Protector, cut to fit, for the Deus controller. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom