• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

The top ten metal detectors 2015 are here to help you selecting the appropriate metal detector, according to the experience of users with different metal detectors. Please note It will not say there one metal detector is better than a another one in this website . The users votes for what they like the most . (LINK REMOVED)

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice to see the F2 is in there.
Evidently the Tejon is so good it is listed twice.
VERY glad the F70 is not listed at all.
There is a lot, but still a finite amount of targets in the soil.
The less people know, talk about or buy this sleeper the more targets will be left in the ground for me to find. :D

The less people know, talk about or buy this sleeper the more targets will be left in the ground for me to find. :D

This is very true. Probably the only reason I can still find old coins in public parks. Therefore, I gave my awesome machine a 1 star rating and everything else 5 stars :laughing:

And just to be nice to forum users who use this site as a resource to determine which detector to buy... Don't... Watch high rated YouTube reviews of detectors. Visit a local MD shop and try them out or yourself. Visit a local club and get feedback from veterans. Call a forum sponsor when you are ready to make a purchase. This hobby is a lot easier with a good detector.

Vaqureo at number seven with a typo

Tejon at 10 and a TYPO for a Vaquero at number seven. Tejon at seven and Vaquero at number ten gets my vote.

Back
Top Bottom