Ordered some Killer B's Hornet headphones

HistoryStudent

I finally ordered my first set up high-end headphones for my AT Pro. I went with Killer B's Hornet model, from Colonial Metal Detectors, because I do a lot of hunting in thick woods and my poor stock Garrett headphones are always getting ripped from my head by low-hanging branches. I liked that the hornets were designed specifically for this sort of hunting. I was happy with the sound quality of the stock headphones but I've never used any others so I don't have anything to compare them to. I'll let everyone know what I think about them when they come in.

Nice. I ordered the Gray Ghost Amphibian for the AT Pro, and they were delivered today, but I am working out of state, so I will have to wait to use them.

I wish I would have waited, as I was looking at the Killer B's and I would like to see what you thought about them. Oh well... I hope you like them.

Last edited:
Nothing beats a good pair of quality headphones ! I use Black Widows and Grey Ghost. I'm sure the killer B's are comparable.

I really like my Killer B Hornets. They are leaps and bounds better than the stock Garretts. The Garretts have slid, slipped, fell off, and caused me enough grief to want to zing them into the brush. The Hornets stay put. Only downside is, now it's too hot to wear them. :(

I have the original Killer Bees (never been a fan of dual volume) and love them. Good choice and Im sure you will love them.

Back
Top Bottom