• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Back to Ye Ol Sledding Hill Today. First Silver

ScubaDetective

In Memory Of
Forum Supporter
Got out for a little while today. Not long. My legs just can't handle hills very well. Started digging more dime and nickel signals because the quarter signals are further apart. No idea why! Got a fat Choose the Right LDS ring stamped 925. 27 quarters, 18 dimes, 7 nickels and 14 pennies. Two pull tabs also. I see it, I have a penny with the dimes.

Stay tuned to the contest thread. I thought of one more to play before I head back to Michigan in two weeks.

Last edited:
Got out for a little while today. Not long. My legs just can't handle hills very well. Started digging more dime and nickle signals because the quarter signals are further apart. No idea why! Got a fat Choose the Right LDS ring stamped 925. 27 quarters, 18 dimes, 7 nickels and 14 pennies. Two pull tabs also. I see it, I have a penny with the dimes.

Stay tuned to the contest thread. I thought of one more to play before I head back to Michigan in two weeks.

Oooh... That's quite the CTR ring. I don't usually come across rings with full wording... actually only seem them fully worded with things like "Return with Honor."

Very nice bit of silver, there!

Yes Skippy, I have seen your CTR rings and have also found a few of them. I used to hunt on BYU campus. We called them Corrupt the Righteous rings. Can't with this one because it is spelled out!

Back to Ye Ol Sledding Hill Today. First Silver

Glad to see your efforts paying off. You sure earned all those finds. It is difficult digging on a hill like that. I am sure you will be glad to be hunting in the relaxing water environment. The ring is a really nice find. It looks like it got a lot of use in it's day. Congratulations !!

Back
Top Bottom