Deus V4 gets a good test

choppadude

Forum Supporter
Finally was able to get out for a few hours and put the V4 to the test. Absolutely no issues with the menu or screens, nothing locking up or acting weird. Navigates just as well as 3.2 and has all the extra goodies!
It may be me but even my custom programs that I reloaded seem to be more responsive in V4.
I took my time and when I hit what I thought to be a "digable" target, I switched through the programs to see that was hitting the best. I then tweaked some settings to see what effect they would have. Even with all the experimenting I was able to dig a few keepers in a few hours.
I did not show the iron I dug because I tossed it in my bucket outside but less than a half dozen iron targets and a few pieces of canslaw managed to fool me.
Did get an assortment of clad, a dozen Wheaties (1910 -1947) a no date Buffalo, 2 V nickels 189?, 1918 Merc dime and a 1865 Indian head penny.
I made the statement a month or so ago that the Deus just is not suited for coin hunting, I may end up eating those words:shock:

Nice finds Choppa.

Deus V4 smokes targets with audio vs Deus 3.2.

At least for me.
I don't think I'm hearing things.

This was documented in my cracking the code using Deus V4 thread.

I like V4, targets pop more.
You did very well, sometimes we all eat words, its been awesome at finding old coins for me! Not to mention relics.

Nice finds! I have not had any v4 issues either (thankfully). I agree that targets seem to sound better as well.

I got a thing for Ford keys. That key fits my '56 F100:lol:

Yeah, knew it was a Ford key right off the bat. The later keys were very interesting, a friend and I used an old Fork key we found to start his dads 1970 Ford pickup and take it for joy rides. Seems almost any key would start any Ford back in those days LOL!

Yeah, knew it was a Ford key right off the bat. The later keys were very interesting, a friend and I used an old Fork key we found to start his dads 1970 Ford pickup and take it for joy rides. Seems almost any key would start any Ford back in those days LOL!

Yeah the old ignitions you don't need a key to switch it out. You just buy another keyed ignition and pop the old one out in seconds. Im putting two kill switches in mine:lol:

Back
Top Bottom