Top this one if you can.

Hdnsouth

Forum Supporter
My wife at the time and I were visiting a long time friend of mine. His two young sons were in front of the house on the porch they lived out in the rural part of town. We were inside drinking a couple beers and playing cards when the two boys came in they were both very young Shawn the youngest and Shane. Shawn had blood all over his mouth his mom grabbed him asking Shane how his brother got hurt Shawn wasn't old enough yet to tell her I'm guessing he wasn't three yet and his Mother was so upset trying to clean the blood off and find out where it was coming from and ask the older son Shane what they were doing and asking how and where Shawn got injured and Shane responded Shawn was eating grapes off the dog. He was pulling ticks off the dog and eating them. This happened about twenty five years ago but still makes me sick when I think about it. Top that one and give me something else to think of when I see a tick on me.

This doesn't have anything to do with ticks , but I thought was funny. A friend of mine said when he was around 4 to 6 years old he was in the back yard with his older brother , around 8 years old . His older brother decided to go in the house and left him in the back yard . When his dad asked him where his brother was , he said he was in the back yard eating white peanuts . His Dad , not knowing what he was talking about went outside to check on his youngest son , and found him outside eating those little dried up white dog turds from the family poodle . :laughing: Kids are awesome .

Thats disgusting !!!

You really have to wonder what some kids are thinking when they do stuff. This dont top the others but my kid is so picky about his food , seems like he dont like anything ,.....but he must think boogers taste great :?: :lol: What the heck is going on in those kids minds ? !

I was the oldest of four boys. We didn't have many toys. I'll bet you didn't know that if pull the legs off of a cockaroach the legs will continue to twitch. We would put the twitching leg in the corner of our mouth. We convinced my baby brother we eating them. I don't think that my mom could get all of the roach bodies out.

I think I'll skip dinner tonight... should post this on a weight watchers or Jenny Craig site for when people need help with food cravings :shock:

Lol don't eat when browsing forums. Never good idea. Same goes with while playing horror video games

Don't worry I don't play horror games. I prefer strategy. :grin:

The tick story reminded me of a story about my cousin when he was a baby. He got away from his mom one day and when they found him he had somehow gotten ahold of a razor and was chewing on it, he cut his mouth up pretty bad (I wasn't there at the time, heard the story from my mom).

I don't remember exactly the name of this thing, but there are some people who sure tards are good for health and they eat them regularly. From my side I do not believe in this and never tried :nono:

Don't worry I don't play horror games. I prefer strategy. :grin:

The tick story reminded me of a story about my cousin when he was a baby. He got away from his mom one day and when they found him he had somehow gotten ahold of a razor and was chewing on it, he cut his mouth up pretty bad (I wasn't there at the time, heard the story from my mom).

I also play strategy games :) my favorite type of games.

When I was a toddler, I had a terrible craving for burnt match tips. I ate 'em, the more the better, and Mom smoked ... I must have had a sulphur deficiency in my diet :p

When I was a toddler, I had a terrible craving for burnt match tips. I ate 'em, the more the better, and Mom smoked ... I must have had a sulphur deficiency in my diet :p

EWW, well dumbest thing i ever did was touch a plugged in cord of some type to the side of my face got a hell of a zap out of that and since then i have been rather intelligent about the use of Power cords.:cool:

Back
Top Bottom