IT'S HERE!!! My Garrett ATPro! FINALLY!

Pennyfinder

Elite Member
It came this morning while I was out on an important errand! :D I haven't even tried putting it together yet. I got everything out of the box and what I got is what you see in these three pictures:

(1) ATPro
(2) 8.5 x 11 Coil
(3) 8.5 x 11 Coil Cover
(4) Camo Carrying Case
(5) Treasure Guide CD
(6) KellyCo Decal
(7) KellyCo Patch
(8) Charles L. Garrett's "The New Successful Coin Hunting" Book
(9) KellyCo 2 Pocket Coin Pouch
(10) Garrett Headphones

(11) Gloves
(12) Trial Subscription - Geocaching Premium
(13) KellyCo String Back Pack
(14) Garrett Digger & Cover
(15) Garrett ATPro Hat
(16) Garrett Camo Finds Pouch
(17) ATPro Instructional DVD

(18) MAXAM Lockback Knife
(19) KellyCo 6x Pocket Magnifying Combo
(20) Issue of Lost Treasure Magazine
(21) ATPro Owner's Manual
(22) Replica of a Spanish Treasure Coin

Can't wait to use it! I will have to go slow with this as I'm moving up from a "VW" to a "Rolls Royce" in my opinion! This week is real busy -- surgery Friday so it will be next week before I can really get into it. I want go through the DVD and owner's manual first and take my time! Besides we've had rain just about everyday this week and it looks like it will continue off and on through Sunday. The ATPro may be waterproof -- but I'M NOT! :laughing:

Thanks for looking! GL and HH!

Attachments

• Garrett ATPro Package #1.jpg
    Garrett ATPro Package #1.jpg
    139.9 KB · Views: 247
  • Garrett ATPro Package #2.jpg
    Garrett ATPro Package #2.jpg
    142.9 KB · Views: 217
  • Garrett ATPro Package #3.jpg
    Garrett ATPro Package #3.jpg
    137.9 KB · Views: 221
Congrats on your new machine. You got a nice package there. Good luck on your first hunt. Like you said, just take it slow and don't get discouraged and you will do fine. The AT Pro should net you some nice finds.

Sweet... I got that same package a few weeks ago but had them throw in a pinpointer for free.

I really like the machine compared to my last entry level Titan.

No silver yet though. :(

Sweet... I got that same package a few weeks ago but had them throw in a pinpointer for free.

I really like the machine compared to my last entry level Titan.

No silver yet though. :(

I'm getting a USED ProPointer from Dirty Rob! He had an extra! So now my "arsenal" will be complete.

I also have a Lesche digger and a Black & Decker "short handle" shovel from Wal-mart. So I should be set!

Awesome! Time to change your name to silverfinder!

We will see! It will be awhile -- after I get attuned to this new detector. Haven't even put it together yet. Just too much going on this week. Hopefully next week!

Congrats..BTW #11 the gloves, have you noticed the smell from them yet? We got a similar package for someone in the club and I opened it up and those gloves had the worst petroleum smell ever, wondered if it was just us.

Back
Top Bottom